9:00 PM - Scott County @ George Rogers Clark

Saturday April 21
9:00 AM - East Jessamine vs. Powell County

10:30 AM - Estill County vs. West Jessamine

12:00 PM - Tates Creek @ George Rogers Clark

1:30 PM - East Jessamine vs. Estill County

3:00 PM - Powell County vs. Tates Creek

4:30 PM - East Jessamine @ George Rogers Clark
How good is grc , how is there hitting and pitching. Never seen them in action .
another game has been added for April 21

6:00 PM - West Jessamine vs. Tates Creek
George Rogers Clark is usually a pretty good team. Pretty Solid, Good Pitching. Usually a Region Contender in the 10th with Montgomery. 5 of the last 6 Years the 10th Region Championship has been between Montgomery and Clark
How will grc do this week end at the tourney , are they the favorite.
Fastpitchfan Wrote:How will grc do this week end at the tourney , are they the favorite.

They won it all last year. I believe it will come do to either Clark County, Jenkins or Johnson Central
GRC not as good this year as the past... They have one strong hitter.... pitching questionable... but you never know
This Tournament has changed. Not sure why but here's what KHSAA has

Friday April 21
7:30 PM - East Jessamine @ Clark County

7:30 PM - Estill County vs. Scott County

Saturday April 21
9:00 AM - Powell County vs. Tates Creek

10:30 AM - Estill County vs. West Jessamine

1:30 PM - Estill County vs. East Jessamine

1:30 PM - Powell County vs. West Jessamine

4:30 PM - Powell County @ Clark County

6:00 PM - Tates Creek vs. West Jessamine
Scott County may have dropped out
Strikeout King Wrote:Scott County may have dropped out

That's very likely since they have already played 24 games. I wish the KHSAA would allow teams to play more than 36 games a year. Many other states allow teams to play many more games.
blue1424 Wrote:That's very likely since they have already played 24 games. I wish the KHSAA would allow teams to play more than 36 games a year. Many other states allow teams to play many more games.

That's probably what happened. I just checked the the Coaches Association website and nothing had been posted about this tournament. Scott County was suppose to have only played on Friday against Clark and Estill.
Estill/East Jessamine has been changed to 3 PM
Estill will now play West Jessamine tomorrow night at 9 PM. They will play East Jessamine and someone else on Saturday
outsidein Wrote:GRC not as good this year as the past... They have one strong hitter.... pitching questionable... but you never know

GRC starts five 8th graders. Lost 6 starters to graduation last year. Rebuilding year for the Cards.
Gold Charger, I know Estill played West Jess, West Jess played Tates Creek and East Jess played Clark County yesterday and today's games were cancelled. Are they gonna re-schedule today's games at a later date?
Strikeout King Wrote:Gold Charger, I know Estill played West Jess, West Jess played Tates Creek and East Jess played Clark County yesterday and today's games were cancelled. Are they gonna re-schedule today's games at a later date?

This was a 2 day classic so I would say games will not be made up.