Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 84 - Owsley County 28
Perry Co. Central 84
Owsley Co. 28

Owsley Co. 4 9 6 9 28
Perry Co. Central 29 19 21 15 84

Owsley Co. (17-9) -- Wright 4, Allen 2, Thomas 8, Wilson 4, Handshoe 9, Gibson 1.

Perry Co. Central (25-2) -- Noble 16, Rankin 16, Back 7, Crawford 13, Smith 11, R.Napier 8, C.Napier 8, Combs 4, Coots 1.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...rylink=cpy
Congrats Transfer Central
Owsley 28
PCC high school transfers-40
PCC-44
:haters: YER ME?
benchwarmer does UK have transfers you know like out of state players leave these girls alone
Blowout
Perry is simply on a different level than other teams in the 14th. Letcher Central is the only school that can give them a decent game, and they can't beat them. That's why they're rated in the top 5 in the state.
Owsley has a good player and one of the region's best in Peyton Wright, but in most games she sees double and triple team defenses. Perry Central has a an entire team, and several bench subs, that are at or above the talent level of Wright. Too much balance and talent for Owsley, and most other teams in the mountains. Actually, there's only 4 or 5 other teams in the state that are in their class: Manual, Marion, Boone, Mercy, and maybe 1 or 2 more.
Biggame Wrote:benchwarmer does UK have transfers you know like out of state players leave these girls alone

Don't like it don't read it. this is not college but high school.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Perry is simply on a different level than other teams in the 14th. Letcher Central is the only school that can give them a decent game, and they can't beat them. That's why they're rated in the top 5 in the state.
Owsley has a good player and one of the region's best in Peyton Wright, but in most games she sees double and triple team defenses. Perry Central has a an entire team, and several bench subs, that are at or above the talent level of Wright. Too much balance and talent for Owsley, and most other teams in the mountains. Actually, there's only 4 or 5 other teams in the state that are in their class: Manual, Marion, Boone, Mercy, and maybe 1 or 2 more.

I have to disagree about the bench subs. They have no one coming off the bench the caliber of Wright. I have watched them play numerous times. The bench has trouble scoring although they play in most games because they are blowouts. There is multiple reasons for the large influx of transfers of the last few years. One of them is, with the exception of Rankin and Back, the local talent has dried up. With no transfers, they would still be a top 5 team in the region but would be hard pressed to win it. Without the transfers, they would have no shot at winning state. When the talented local girls graduated in 2004 PCC hit a wall and went six years and didn't win a region. That has changed with five transfers in 2.5 years.
Biggame Wrote:benchwarmer does UK have transfers you know like out of state players leave these girls alone

UK has transfers from out of state but the scholarships are not as good as the ones offered by PCC. Confusednicker: Actually your post really didn't make any sense so I figured I would follow one stupid post with another stupid post.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK has transfers from out of state but the scholarships are not as good as the ones offered by PCC. Confusednicker: Actually your post really didn't make any sense so I figured I would follow one stupid post with another stupid post.

Scholarships that fall out of the sky.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I have to disagree about the bench subs. They have no one coming off the bench the caliber of Wright. I have watched them play numerous times. The bench has trouble scoring although they play in most games because they are blowouts. There is multiple reasons for the large influx of transfers of the last few years. One of them is, with the exception of Rankin and Back, the local talent has dried up. With no transfers, they would still be a top 5 team in the region but would be hard pressed to win it. Without the transfers, they would have no shot at winning state. When the talented local girls graduated in 2004 PCC hit a wall and went six years and didn't win a region. That has changed with five transfers in 2.5 years.

I suppose you are right about the subs. I have no doubt that Wright would be a starter if she played for Perry. Wright is very good, but has to do so much on her own for her team, and when the Lady Owls run up against high caliber teams, she is easily neutralized. She'll get 20 but her teammates won't score in double digits. PCC is a very balanced team.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK has transfers from out of state but the scholarships are not as good as the ones offered by PCC. Confusednicker: Actually your post really didn't make any sense so I figured I would follow one stupid post with another stupid post.
None of your post make sense when it come to pcc other than you are not a fan.:HitWallConfusedo just sit back and wacth:popcorn:lets don"t talk about stupidConfusednicker:pcc:1:you are just a hater:HitWall:and you are very:lame:leave the girls along:redboxer:
Biggame Wrote:None of your post make sense when it come to pcc other than you are not a fan.:HitWallConfusedo just sit back and wacth:popcorn:lets don"t talk about stupidConfusednicker:pcc:1:you are just a hater:HitWall:and you are very:lame:leave the girls along:redboxer:

PCC English classes at its finest.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:PCC English classes at its finest.

about time you showed up to take up for your buddy you both are in the same class :flush:
Some of you people make me laugh, especially Orangenowblue.
Orangenowblue you need to worry about your letcher cougars instead of Pcc lady dores.
earthquake Wrote:Some of you people make me laugh, especially Orangenowblue.

I am glad that you have a sense of humor. Confusednicker:
earthquake Wrote:Orangenowblue you need to worry about your letcher cougars instead of Pcc lady dores.

Confusedleep:
I am still smiling and laughing at you. Make post about your cougars. Smile. Smile. Smile
[Image: http://overpixelated.files.wordpress.com...=450&h=302]

Every thread, the same shit, over and over again....