Poll: How will this game end?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley wins by a lot.
4.35%
Shelby Valley wins by a little.
39.13%
East Ridge wins by a lot.
4.35%
East Ridge wins by a little.
52.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Shelby Valley 2/21
If Shelby Valley plays with heart and desire they should win this game.
Interesting, early on the poll results were in favor of Shelby Valley, now they favor East Ridge.

Can't say that I'm surprised, though. Valley hasn't played well their last few games.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope East Ridge will win, but what scares me is where the game is being played. It is hard to beat Valley at Valley.

That is why I predicted East Ridge to not make it out earlier in the year. I will be happy to eat my crow if East Ridge wins.

Valley 52-49
EasyMoney Wrote:I hope East Ridge will win, but what scares me is where the game is being played. It is hard to beat Valley at Valley.

That is why I predicted East Ridge to not make it out earlier in the year. I will be happy to eat my crow if East Ridge wins.

Valley 52-49

Normally that is the case but SV has lost 4 of their last 6 at home. Should be a good game.
What times the game?
basketballman Wrote:When is this game? And when will Pikeville play, if pikeville keeps it up they will be winning at the expo maybe even state IMO!

get real State :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:they may win dist they may win around the 15th and their region , butt state . Their not that good .