Poll: Which of these will NOT advance to the Regional Tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
0%
Betsy Layne
13.51%
Johnson Central
18.92%
Shelby Valley
32.43%
East Ridge
35.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of these top 15th Region Teams has the best chance of NOT advancing to EXPO?
Pikeville is already in. The other 5 of the top six must win at least one game to advance to the regional tournament. Which one do you feel LEAST confident about being there? There is a poll for this thread as well.
I know you're not speaking of all districts in this thread, but Belfry is already in as well due to being in a 3 team district. I feel like East Ridge may be on the outside looking in. Having to beat Valley at home for the young Warriors may be a tall task. Also I think Valleys coach has a little more coaching experience on the young man at East Ridge. If East Ridge comes out hungry it should make for a barn-burner!!! East Ridge has the talent to win the region, but I'm betting they'll be watching from the stands at the Expo.
Honestly I feel like Shelby Valley has a tougher road then anybody. It is extremely tough to beat a team 3 times in one season. Just ask Pikeville who lost to Magoffin Co at home (granted did not have Rowe). East Ridge will be ready for this game and with the talent they have could still one. The key match-up like last time will be Belter vs Kasongo. Kasongo seemed to own the match-up in game 1 with Belter owning game 2.
Definitely ER or Valley. Considering how crappy Valley has played at home this year, could very well be them.
That's What She Said Wrote:Honestly I feel like Shelby Valley has a tougher road then anybody. It is extremely tough to beat a team 3 times in one season. Just ask Pikeville who lost to Magoffin Co at home (granted did not have Rowe). East Ridge will be ready for this game and with the talent they have could still one. The key match-up like last time will be Belter vs Kasongo. Kasongo seemed to own the match-up in game 1 with Belter owning game 2.

ER won the game at ER and SV won the game at SV. It is 1-1 right now.
I think Magoffin sneaks in. Idk who they play or what, but I think Magoffin is in so scratch off SC/JC for my vote. I feel like the 58th may have a surprise in it, as well.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I think Magoffin sneaks in. Idk who they play or what, but I think Magoffin is in so scratch off SC/JC for my vote. I feel like the 58th may have a surprise in it, as well.

Magoffin plays Johnson Central in the first round of district SC will play the winner of Pville/LC play in game
Will Hall be playing for JC come tourny time?
Yes from what I hear Hall will be playing come tournament time... Hear he has been sitting out to be 100 percent by tournament.
Good news for Eagle fans!!!! Hate to see any of our young stars miss time due to injury.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I think Magoffin sneaks in. Idk who they play or what, but I think Magoffin is in so scratch off SC/JC for my vote. I feel like the 58th may have a surprise in it, as well.
The 57th sends 2 teams to the EXPO, so even if Magoffin goes, Johnson Central or Sheldon Clark can go.

For the vote, I think Shelby Valley won't make it.
TheRealVille Wrote:The 57th sends 2 teams to the EXPO, so even if Magoffin goes, Johnson Central or Sheldon Clark can go.

For the vote, I think Shelby Valley won't make it.

If MC goes...Johnson Central can't go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:If MC goes...Johnson Central can't go.
:Thumbs: Right. I hadn't looked to see that Magoffin plays Johnson Central in the first round.
Valley is pickin up more votes since the loss to Belfry...
The way this Region has played out this season. Every team should have at least one vote...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I don't see Shelby Valley making it but i deff see Betsy Layne and Sheldon Clark making it!!!