Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best big man and guard in the 14th region
Who is the best big man in the 14th region? The best guard in the 14th? And the best guard/big man tandem in the 14th?
Big Man- Day-Buckhorn
Guard- Beverly- Perry Central

The tandem with the most talent is playing for Letcher Central (Johnson and Stewart). Both of those kids are in my top 10 players for the 14th region.
Mountain Wrote:Big Man- Day-Buckhorn
Guard- Beverly- Perry Central

The tandem with the most talent is playing for Letcher Central (Johnson and Stewart). Both of those kids are in my top 10 players for the 14th region.

i would personally say paige and cornett are a better tandem...but i know johnson and stewart are both impressive as well...letcher is under achieving as a team though this season
Best Guard - Beverly
Best Big Man- Zach Davis - When he posts up.
True Big Man - Dalton Cornett
Big Man - Matt Day(Buckhorn)
Guard - Jaysean Paige(Perry Central)
Guard/Big Man tandem - Paige & Cornett(Perry Central)
Braxton Beverly is the best guard.
Matt Day is the best all around big man.
Dalton Cornett is the best big man inside the paint. Dalton and Matt are complete different players.
Best guard - Jaysean Paige
Best Big Man - Matt Day
Guard - Braxton Beverly

Braxton is the best true point guard in the region.

Big Man - Matt Day

Matt and Dalton are a close 1 and 2 in my opinion, but Matt gets the advantage.
Paige isnt a guard. Ball handling skills are weak. Hes a 3 or 4.
dennis at powell is an impressive big man as well. he is better than cornett imo. avg 13.6ppg an 10.4rpg. affects his teams play way more than cornett does to. if he isnt playing powell just isnt the same. that being said. best guard is cameron justice an the best big man is matt day. but true big man i would say dennis. idc if im from powell or not there has not been one post player i have seen that is as smooth or rebounds as well. but overall best player is def jaysean paige
Jaysean would be a guard on 90% of the teams in the region IMO
Guard - Braxton Beverly (PCC)
Big Man - Matt Day (Buckhorn)
Player - Jaysean Paige (PCC)

I would have said Camron Justice a couple of weeks ago and then I saw Beverly and Paige play for the first time.