Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 49 - Letcher County Central 43 (OT)
Congrats to Hazard! I hope and pray Josh Hollan recovers quickly.
Congrats to Letcher! Hope Johnson is okay to play.
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Spuds graduated from Perry Central, not from Hazard.
Yes, and A.J.Davis was the other ref, he is a Hazard Alum. You know, The one that called the last 2 minutes for Hazard to force overtime.:Cheerlead
When did Davis come back into the 14th region association?
I thought he was suspended or forced out but he has been back all year.
Hey people, get a life..The game is over, the score will remain the same. For the record, could someone please let me know how many fouls were called on each team. You can take ten people at a ballgame and they won't be five who see a play the same way..just depends on the team you are for. I was at the game and I personally think the no calls were heavy for LCC.
hornaplenty Wrote:Hey people, get a life..The game is over, the score will remain the same. For the record, could someone please let me know how many fouls were called on each team. You can take ten people at a ballgame and they won't be five who see a play the same way..just depends on the team you are for. I was at the game and I personally think the no calls were heavy for LCC.

What were you smoking, before, during and after, the game??????
How are kids ever going to learn how to lose if the adults never let them take responsibility for a loss? Its always someone elses fault. Could lcc of played better or done something better to win?
[quote=GrappleKing]How are kids ever going to learn how to lose if the adults never let them take responsibility for a loss? Its always someone elses fault. Could lcc of played better or done something better to win?[/QUO

Why should the kids take the responsibility for a lose , when you had three "ADULTS" that made sure they werent going to win??????
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Spuds graduated from Perry Central, not from Hazard.

Yes Spuds did graduate from PCC but he was a reserve player on one of Big Als state tournament teams. Not saying he did anything just setting the record straight. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Old Man, I never smoked in my life, but even if I did smoke, it wouldn't have messed with my vision...apparently, you have poor eye sight or maybe you're looking through rose colored glasses..Whatever....conversation over..game over...take a break.
LCC hasn't been the same team since they blew the 9 point lead to kcc at kcc with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter. If these team can get on track(and it better be quick) they can really do some damage in the regional tourney.
hornaplenty Wrote:Old Man, I never smoked in my life, but even if I did smoke, it wouldn't have messed with my vision...apparently, you have poor eye sight or maybe you're looking through rose colored glasses..Whatever....conversation over..game over...take a break.

Lol, well apparently you are the one with the bad eyesight, or maybe the rose colored glasses, or maybe Hazard gold and blue glasses, but when I watch a game it should be called fairly, called both ways, to give each team the same chance at a victory, and this game wasnt!!! Oh btw I will take a break when I wanna take a break and not untill Im ready.....whatever!!!!!!!!