Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt/Knott 2/11 Predictions?
This game could be a trap game for Knott. Just coming off of a huge game with Perry on Thursday, then having beat Breathitt by 20+, they may have a little of a let down when they travel to Jackson Saturday night. I think it will be a lot closer than the last time, but Knott still pulls this one out.

And hope the pep sections can keep the fighting down a little this time, I think last time a kid was sent to the hospital from a beat down. Terrible, where was security? Oh yeah, it was at Knott County, they don't have enough money to pay any Sheriff deputies to do anything.:eyeroll:
D1, may I ask whom you recruit for?
Knott by 25
Tobin Frost Wrote:D1, may I ask whom you recruit for?

NAIA level
D1Recruiter Wrote:This game could be a trap game for Knott. Just coming off of a huge game with Perry on Thursday, then having beat Breathitt by 20+, they may have a little of a let down when they travel to Jackson Saturday night. I think it will be a lot closer than the last time, but Knott still pulls this one out.

And hope the pep sections can keep the fighting down a little this time, I think last time a kid was sent to the hospital from a beat down. Terrible, where was security? Oh yeah, it was at Knott County, they don't have enough money to pay any Sheriff deputies to do anything.:eyeroll:

Call me chicken, but I'd rather see how the PCC game goes before
making a pick. But I would go ahead and predict it will be quite a
bit closer than the first time. Fugate won't let that happen
again even if he is palying shrothanded like in the first match.
But getting a win might be too much to expect.
Breathitt 65 Knott 64 In OT.