Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn/Harlan County 2/7/12
Will be a tough game for Buckhorn without their point guard Blank. Harlan is very physical and will dominate on the inside. Harlan 63-55
D1Recruiter Wrote:Will be a tough game for Buckhorn without their point guard Blank. Harlan is very physical and will dominate on the inside. Harlan 63-55

I agree. Is Blank #24 or #0?

I'll take Harlan Co. 64-50.
This is another chance for the Horn to show up and shut some mouths. With losses against Hazard and Perry, Harlan Co. has to be a goal for Buckhorn.
UKFan8 Wrote:I agree. Is Blank #24 or #0?

I'll take Harlan Co. 64-50.

Blank is # 0. Ryan Couch is #24.
I will still take Buckhorn 62-60.
I think the defense will get to the Horn in this one....
however....
I don't know if HC can score enough to win either lol

I'm gonna say Horn by 2
61-59
Yeah forgot it was a home game for Buckhorn with an out of region team, never good for the visitors.
Ill take the Black Bears
Depends on who is calling the game. Buckhorn is the favorite at home but the Black Bears are STRONG AS F"N HAIL. Roughest team I have saw play in a while. Hope none of the Buckhorn guys get hurt. Noble may have to teach his team some wrestlin moves before the game to even the odds a little bit. Hope Jeff Jarrett isnt there with his guitar.
Harlen by 30 - Buckhorn is to little and weak to compete. Bears will have a feast tonight on wildcats.
Buckhorn by 6
I thank Harlan,Cent wins this game Harlan,Cent 68 Buckhorn 61...Harlan will be to physical and controll the boards unless the officating takes out the inside play of Harlan,Cent.
I think Harlan will hurt the horn on the boards. The point guard will be an issue especially with Harlan having one of the best guard combos in the mountains. I think Gay has his usual great game but it's not enough Black Bears by 5.
Buckhorn is at home and they still have Day the best big man in the mountains. Ryan Couch is also a very dangerous player. #0 is solid, but they have several nice players and most of them are seniors. I will take Buckhorn at home by 5. Any radio station covering this game at Buckhorn? This would be a good mountain game to listen in on while I am watching the Cats.