Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperBowl halftime show
Madonna’s show was one of the best in Years. She nailed it
I enjoyed it. I liked the addition of mutiple artists and I believe that is the direction the halftime show should go.
lol what?!? It sucked because it had her in it!

It was overall a good show, but I really, really hate Madonna. She's too damn old, she's unattractive, and I don't want to watch her.

I was praying to see Nikki Minaj's butt/tits though...does anyone know that Nikki Minaj has butt implants? lol, just found this out.
Nailed it!
I think she looks good for a 54 year old. As for the show, I loved it. She nailed it.
Prince had the best one recently.

The best that I can remember, sadly, was the Britney Spears, Aerosmith, etc...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd say this was definitely the best one in a while..

Gah, The Black Eyed Peas was horrible. Thank God we didn't have a show like that.
vundy33 Wrote:I'd say this was definitely the best one in a while..

Gah, The Black Eyed Peas was horrible. Thank God we didn't have a show like that.
Yea, I love The Who, but they were about as bad as it get's last year.
Last year was the worst in the history of the Super Bowl.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, I love The Who, but they were about as bad as it get's last year.

Yep...I'm a huge fan of The Who, but they really disappointed me last year.
vundy33 Wrote:Yep...I'm a huge fan of The Who, but they really disappointed me last year.

I thought the Black eyed peas was last year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I thought the Black eyed peas was last year.
You are right, I'm a year behind. The Who was 2010, the year before the Peas. I had forgot about the Peas show, I was playing poker during the show and didn't watch it.
Michael Jackson's was the best ever, Prince's would have been 2nd. But Madonna certainly did nail it. It was fun, right kind of music, theatrics were great. Overall, it was very solid. Back to nailing it, yes, I though of that too Wink
Stardust Wrote:Michael Jackson's was the best ever, Prince's would have been 2nd. But Madonna certainly did nail it. It was fun, right kind of music, theatrics were great. Overall, it was very solid. Back to nailing it, yes, I though of that too Wink
Something that this younger generation just don't understand. They don't remember the "dirty" Madonna. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:Something that this younger generation just don't understand. They don't remember the "dirty" Madonna. :biggrin:
She was "like" a virgin you know
TheRealVille Wrote:Something that this younger generation just don't understand. They don't remember the "dirty" Madonna. :biggrin:

I saw enough last night to make me remember the "Dirty" Madonna!:biggrin:
I remember Dirty Madonna.....but didn't like the halftime show.
vundy33 Wrote:lol what?!? It sucked because it had her in it!

It was overall a good show, but I really, really hate Madonna. She's too damn old, she's unattractive, and I don't want to watch her.

I was praying to see Nikki Minaj's butt/tits though...does anyone know that Nikki Minaj has butt implants? lol, just found this out.

Dude, I'd knock the dust off that azz.
But the show was horrible, i thought. I tried to get into it, but just couldnt. Just boring.
I hated it!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Random people trying to kick field goals or bball fans trying to hit half court shots for money are much more fun to watch than singing that i dont like.
However, her halftime show was the most watched show/event on TV in history......I believe that 114 million people watched it.

I think a lot of those are people who just left their TVs on and got up to eat.