Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 2012
Just wondering how many players were out lifting? With the coach being sick who is running the show in manchester?
If I were guessing I would say coach gilbert is running the weight room. has to be a tough situation for them right now.
lookin forward to Breathit to play them
I would think you guys would be more looking forward to playing the Belfry's and Bell's of the world.
Clay will be ok regardless of who they have coaching
Who looks forward to playing Bell????
Anyone that wants to see how they measure up to one of the best in the mountains. When your on Breathitts level I don't see the excitement of playing a team your probably going to beat 30 points.
Any word on the coach's health?
I have heard reports that he is improving.
You have to look forward to playing someone like Belfry. There the best program in the mountains, so they are a good to compare yourself too. Breathit is not far behind. Clay will be OK. Keep working hard.
Agreed, you need a measuring stick game. Clay seems like they are always on the verge of turning the corner then drop off again. Still better than the Laurel Counties though.
Clay will be OK
According to an article in the Manchester Enterprise Coach Roark is now at Cardinal Hill and expects to return to work in March.....