Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County 72 - East Jessamine 15
Mercer 72 - East jessamine 15
Thanks East, good show of Coach cying, players disorganized, not knowing plays, and using your normal non-effective Varisty Players. :biglmao:
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. Talk about a blowout.
1/27/2012
Mercer Co. 70
East Jessamine 15
East Jessamine 6 1 6 2 15
Mercer Co. 23 29 10 8 70
East Jessamine (3-17) -- Collins 2, Stallings 4, Carr 2, Hatfield 2, Miracle 4, Welch 1.
Mercer Co. (16-5) -- Dedman 11, Souder 8, Claunch 5, Taylor 15, Shewmaker 4, Readnower 4, Gash 9, Schroeder 9, Freeman 2, Bartley 3.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...rylink=cpy
Obviously your coach puts her heart and soul into this and cares a tremendous amount about your program. I wish our coach cared this much about us. As a person in the program you show no class. Way to raise the standard bball.
Your coach must care about the program for him to be crying. Wish ours cared that much. You set the standard high with your classless post. You should be proud bball.
Wish our coach cared that much. You should be greatful bball. Class act.
Crying during a time out, telling the girls "you are embrassing the s*it out of me", & just sitting on bench and not coaching your team. This all happened halfway through the 2nd quarter, so you say this is good coach? Coach should cry at home not in front of a team or full gym.
You actually heard her say this? With parents and support such as yours I'd say she is at home as well. Just curious but after reading all your other posts what did the coach have to say to you when you met with her about all your concerns?
No meeting? Hiding behind anonymous posts? My name applies doesn't it haha.
You are funny, good user name that you have.