[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was this at Villanova?
UL got there Started back correct?
Stardust Wrote:Was this at Villanova?

No at the Yum Center...

Louisville still didn't look that good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good second half for the Cardinals.
Louisville has stretches where they look excellent and their execution is sharp. They also have stretches where they look completely out of sync with one another. Ultimately, this team goes as Peyton Siva goes.
itzAmazing Wrote:Louisville has stretches where they look excellent and their execution is sharp. They also have stretches where they look completely out of sync with one another. Ultimately, this team goes as Peyton Siva goes.
And that's not a good thing. He has regressed every year since he's been at Louisville. It's the Rick Pitino effect.
I feel that this is one of the best games the team has played as a whole. Despite the hate that previous posters have been saying we had 5 players in double figures. 2 with double doubles, maybe 3. Siva played excellent and actually shot the ball better, Behannan was a man child while he was in the game. this may have been the worst officiated game I have witnessed all season. Everytime the cards looked at a nova player it was a foul! but despite that the cards played great. I was impressed! GO CARDS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"