Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts name Chuck Pagano coach
The Indianapolis Colts have hired Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano as head coach, the team announced on its website Wednesday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/750327...olts-coach
Good hire but Colts shouldn't have fired Jim....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Offensive team going defense?
Damn good hire, I wanted him in Oakland.
It's the end of an era for the Colts.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Offensive team going defense?

itzAmazing Wrote:It's the end of an era for the Colts.

The best thing the Colts could do right now is... Let Manning just run his O and let the Head Coach take care of the D.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But....what if Peyton bolts as most are predicting?
J-Rod Wrote:But....what if Peyton bolts as most are predicting?

Then their going to suck just like this year... Luck might win 5 games with that team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not sure it's a question of Peyton wanting to "bolt", it's whether Irsay sees him as part of the "new" Colts.
I have never heard of Pagano
Stardust Wrote:I have never heard of Pagano

Me neither.
This team has struggled defensively for years.
I like the move.
Damn, i was hoping theyd pass on Pagano
He has ran a really good Baltimore defense for years. However, IMO I think he would have done better going to a team that isn't falling apart like the Colts.
Great move on their part.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Damn, i was hoping theyd pass on Pagano

Is your signature of Vonta Leach? If it is I will be sad every time I log on here, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:I have never heard of Pagano

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Me neither.

He's gonna change the identity of this team. This hire makes me a fan of Indy, I cant root against Pagano. He coached D for the Miami Hurricanes back in the early 2000s, Took UNC's defense form being ranked in the bottom 10 of the country to mid 60's in 2 years, and when he coached the Browns D for 2 years, his teams set the franchise record for INT's 2 years in a row. The last few years he has been in Baltimore. I def think this is a changing of the guard in Indy.
LWC Wrote:Is your signature of Vonta Leach? If it is I will be sad every time I log on here, lol.

Yup :biggrin:
Good hire, but I do believe they will let go of Manning and will struggle again next season.