Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida State 76 - (4) Duke 73
Final

Snare wins the game with the 3 at the Buzzer
this was at Cameron Indoor

Duke's 45 home game winning streak is snapped.

Florida State was the last un-ranked team to beat Duke at Cameron Indoor coming into tonight's game
LOL! Loved it.
This was freakin' awesome. Watched this whole game, it was great. Could feel FSU was going to win.
and right now Syracuse is down 9 to Notre Dame
Where you at Wojo??? I know you're probably on here looking at this...

What a win for FSU.
Awesome!! Florida State is legit.
FSU is the new Maryland. If you watch much ACC basketball, you will know what I mean.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:FSU is the new Maryland. If you watch much ACC basketball, you will know what I mean.

Vasquez? LOL. They beat top ranked ACC teams every year it seemed like.
What is up with FSU?! lol
They lay it to UNC and break the Bluedevils' hearts and home win streak.

They're obviously a great team when they put it all together.
Were they missing anyone early in the middle of the season? Their last three games have really been impressive
glad to see this more than the Cuse loss...
What a great day for UK fans everywhere.
FSU showed alot of poise late in this one...Juss knew that 3 was going in when he shot it. Nice win
Leonard Hamilton could possibly win the ACC coach of the year is FSU keeps it up.
Hey, FSU has a thumbs up in my book!:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Were they missing anyone early in the middle of the season? Their last three games have really been impressive
Lost Terrance Shannon for the season early in the year, and Ian Miller was ineligible for the first semester due to academics. Now the void where Shannon was is being filled, Miller is back, and the team has had some time to mesh, things are looking better. But as soon as the shots stop falling, this will wear off. Still should be able to make it into the NCAA Tourney and these wins definitely will go a long way if they are on the bubble.
^ The way they are looking, they could win the ACC and earn an automatic bid
They've already taken down too of the heavyweights, they just can't let it get to thier head.
^two*