Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust more: Alex Smith or Joe Flacco?
Let's say down 13 with 6 minutes left and you have the ball, Who do you want leading your team to a come back: Alex Smith or Joe Flacco?

Both QB's have great Def. playing with them and also both have a great running game!

I'm think I would like to have Alex Smith.... Always good to have a QB that can move in this kind of spot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
flacco usually shuts down when it's a game like that, so i'll take Smith
I'd take Flacco...he's taken a huge step forward this season, and the Pittsburgh game proved to me he's better in the clutch. I like Alex Smith too, just haven't seen enough of him yet.
RighT now?.. Smith
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Smith.

Ravens are already saying that the Texans rattled Flacco
The Ravens are saying that about their own QB?

And that Texans defense is good enough rattle alot of QB's, lol. They beast.
vundy33 Wrote:The Ravens are saying that about their own QB?

And that Texans defense is good enough rattle alot of QB's, lol. They beast.

Ed Reed is saying it

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/sto...ton-texans
Ed Reed, I dissapoint! :rage:

They were really, really lucky to win that game.

I'm not going to not go with Flacco because he's gotten rattled before...everyone's had that happen. But he's been much more consistent and played at a way higher level than Smith ever has besides this year.

Then again, I'd go with Alex Smith pretty much just as quick. He's definitely more of a passer, way more, and has alot better guys he's throwing too. Watching that game against the Saints was just beautiful. Thank God we don't have to hear about them and Drew Brees anymore, lol...plus, I'm rooting for a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh Superbowl.
By the way, the 4th quarter of the Saints-49ers game is on the NFL Network if you dudes wanna watch it. Hell of a quarter...
Flacco but Smith seems to be headed in the right direction.
Falco proven winner on the road in the postseason.
Smith had a great college career and I honestly thought he would be where he is at now a few seasons ago.
I'd go with Smith, but neither of these guys have performed tremendously thus far in their career.
However, Smith's final drive last week was HUGE.