Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant shot tracker
I know there was a tracking thread last season for his points. But just like when Frave broke the record for most TD's he also broke the record for most INT's..

Not hating on Kobe or anything, I'd said it 1,000,000 times Kobe 1 of the best scorers of all-time

But I want track kobe's shots. He's still a few years ago from #1 tho..

I think you'll see why he has a wrist problem!

Most FG's NBA All-Time

1- Kareem Abdual-Jabbar - 28,307
2- Karl Malone - 26,210
3- Michael Jordan - 24,537
4- Elvin Hayes - 24,272
5- John Havlicek - 23,930
6- Wilt Chamberlian - 23,497
7- Kobe Bryant - 21,693

Now time to do alittle hating-- remember Kobe didn't play much his first few years in the league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can see Kobe getting to #6 this season. But it will be hard with the lock out...

In the long run the lock-out could cost Kobe this record
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You score a ton of points, you're going to take a lot of shots. 1, 2, and 3 are also in that same order on the scoring list.
Kobe will pass MJ on the the scoring list. I'd say he would break the record but he's missed basically an entire season and had two seasons shortened. Odds are against him.
7th in FG
6th in points
He's 280 points behind shaq but a cpl thousand shots behind Wilt
At the clip Kobe is shooting out and as much as he gets to the line....
He will be 7th in shots and 5th in points in about 10 more games..
When he passes Wilt Chamberlain on the points list he will probably be right at or above Wilt in shots. For a guard - that is an admirable accomplishment.
Aslan Wrote:You score a ton of points, you're going to take a lot of shots. 1, 2, and 3 are also in that same order on the scoring list.
Kobe will pass MJ on the the scoring list. I'd say he would break the record but he's missed basically an entire season and had two seasons shortened. Odds are against him.

Jordan missed 2 seasons also.
I'm wondering why everytime ESPN talks about Kobe, they go on and on about how he's "old" and in his 16th season. Big deal! He's only 32!

I don't like him, at all, but they act like the dude is just about crippled..
vundy33 Wrote:I'm wondering why everytime ESPN talks about Kobe, they go on and on about how he's "old" and in his 16th season. Big deal! He's only 32!

Players that come straight out of High School start breaking down around his age and Kobe has had some significant injuries as of late.

Knee injuries are nothing to overlook and I read somewhere that from where he has the wrist problem, the finger that Farmar broke a cpl years ago, and the ligament torn in his pinky - That because he played through those injuries he pretty much has the hand of an 83 year old man.
That may be true, but Kobe has hardly shown any signs of breaking down, at all...if anything he's been stronger. He can still do anything he wants on the court, anything.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm wondering why everytime ESPN talks about Kobe, they go on and on about how he's "old" and in his 16th season. Big deal! He's only 32!

Is he really only 32? Isnt Dwayne Wade 30?
Interesting stay from the past 2 seasons...

Kobe shoots less than 20 shots, lakers are 36-8.

Kobe takes more than 20, lakers are 31-23.

Per ESPN.