Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 69 South Floyd 32
Much needed win for the TIGERS tonight going into Tuesdays game at Johnson Central! Tiller finishes with 34 and 3 BIG dunks tonight (drive, put back and break away)! GREAT job tonight boys! Now that we have this train on the tracks, let's start it rolling!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Nice win for Paintsville. Congrats Tigers!
That putback was nonsense.

Hopefully they can keep it up against central.
SF really needs a breath of fresh air in their programs, they continue to run an offense that looks for one player to score, and they are holding back some kids on the bench that can play. I'm not sure what all the situations are, but their are too many kids that can help their programs that don't see the floor.
Coaching is a big part of the problem for the Raiders. Saw them against Valley and they looked lost the majority of the game.
The big kid they have looked like a solid ball player along with some of the guards. They were not bad but looked very poorly coached.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The big kid they have looked like a solid ball player along with some of the guards. They were not bad but looked very poorly coached.

I agree, but watch it, the South Floyd fans on here don't agree. lol I said the same thing on the thread about South Floyd and Shelby Valley, I honestly believe they are the worst-coached team in the 15th. Their coach might be a heck of a guy, and might really have a ton of basketball knowledge, but is just not a good head coach, IMO. Biggest example is, during the game, I noticed they did not run a SINGLE scripted inbounds play. It was all basically "just get open if you can" running around. At this point in the season, with no flare screens or anything like it in your playbook, that's on the coach. And they do matter. That's how Pikeville beat Magoffin, with a scripted inbounds. Their coach noticed defense laying off McAnallen to focus on Rowe, Branham, and Tackett and ran the play for him resulting in the winning layup.
Not a surpising win for Paintsville