Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE News: Chris Jericho points to Brock Lesnar being the mystery man
WWE star Chris Jericho took to Twitter after Brock Lesnar announced his retirement at UFC 141. "Lesnar just took a dive," Jericho wrote. "So obvious the 1/2-02 mystery man is Brock Lesnar. That fight was a joke." Follow him at Twitter.com/IAmJericho.
Funny stuff from Jericho, who also included the hashtag "ufcisfixed" after his comments
^
lol
we'll find out less than 24 hours
Heres your SPOILER.....

[attachment=o2441]
Maybe....

....Maybe its a double return!!!
Regardless of who it is, I have a feeling tonight we will hear a bell, or some kind of sign that the Undertaker will be back soon. Right now Cena and Kane are having a segment...I have a feeling with Kane involved something like that is a possibility.

I think back to, I believe it was 2004, prior to the Undertaker making the transformation from the "American Bad Ass" back to "The Deadman" at Wrestlemania. In Kane's matches the arena would go dark or a bell would ring symbolizing the return of the Undertaker. He may not be in person at this event tonight - but I think we will at least see some kind of sign tonight or in the next couple of weeks that he will be back. Given that this is the first Raw of 2012, I think there will be a couple of tricks pulled out of the bag. This could be one of them.
^ Taker was at Raw last week (Backstage) him and Michelle McCool both. Jericho is in Memphis this week which is where Raw is tonight
^ shows how much I've watched it recently lol. Did he just do an interview or something last week?