Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will start for Sheldon Clark?
?
On offense I am betting that it will be two ends, two tackles, two guards, a center, a quaterback, a fullback, and two halfbacks.

On defense I would have to say a nose guard, two tackles, two ends, two linebackers, two corners, a strong saftey, and a free saftey. (That is assuming they play the 5-2 like they did last year)

Call me crazy but that is what I think you will see when SC runs onto the ROCK next year on friday nights.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

(just joking around)
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:On offense I am betting that it will be two ends, two tackles, two guards, a center, a quaterback, a fullback, and two halfbacks.

On defense I would have to say a nose guard, two tackles, two ends, two linebackers, two corners, a strong saftey, and a free saftey. (That is assuming they play the 5-2 like they did last year)

Call me crazy but that is what I think you will see when SC runs onto the ROCK next year on friday nights.

(just joking around)

:lmao:
I am curious to see who it they will have back because Lawrence opens up in Inez.
They have back just about all their skill players but lost just about all of their line.
I know that shledon clark haves a few good linemen, and a good back field. If you want to know who is starting come to the first game and find out they play Lawerence Co. Im pretty sure that even sheldon clark doesnt know who is going to be starting just yet. It's early and anything can happen. All postions are open and is going to be a fight to get those spots.
Hager will have his team ready to dominate this year...
yea there is gonna be kids alot of kids fighting for positions but whoever starts the first game is probably who is gonna start the rest of them
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:On offense I am betting that it will be two ends, two tackles, two guards, a center, a quaterback, a fullback, and two halfbacks.

(just joking around)

Haha. You have a point in all this...