Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 71-Bryan Station 57
Zach Davis with 20, Camron Justice 18, Evan Hall 12, Seth Adams 11. KCC plays winner of PL Dunbar/Muhlenberg Co @ Lafayette .... 5 PM
Congrats KCC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad to see a moutain team win in Lex but Station is STRUGGLING big time right now. I think the Beckham kid jettin out of town at the start of school really put them in a state of turmoil. They relied on him heavily.
Congrats to KCC!
KCC has played a very weak schedule up to this point. Could hurt them come tournament time.
Good win for KCC but, they're gonna have a heck of a team on their hands in Muhlenburg Co!!

Congrats Patriots!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bryan Station 12 17 15 13 57

Knott Co. Central 21 20 10 20 71

iHigh Fayette Co. Invitational at Paul Dunbar

Bryan Station (0-7) -- Williams 10, Morton 10, Allen 9, Hipps 14, Walker 6, Smith 5, Hunter 3.

Knott Co. Central (8-0) -- Adams 11, Justice 18, Davis 20, Christon 2, Cornett 5, Hall 12, Shrum 3.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Pats.

Muhlenburg Co wont be an easy game, Gregory could cause problems for KCC.
kryptonite Wrote:Glad to see a moutain team win in Lex but Station is STRUGGLING big time right now. I think the Beckham kid jettin out of town at the start of school really put them in a state of turmoil. They relied on him heavily.

He is a student at Bryan Station and isn't eligible to play until sometime January.
Knott County Central never trailed in a 71-57 victory over Bryan Station at Paul Dunbar. The Patriots' Zach Davis scored 12 of his game-high 20 points at the free-throw line and Camron Justice added 18 points and seven rebounds. Kenyon Hipps led the Defenders with 14 points.
I watched all the games yesterday and Knott was by far the best of the 6 teams who played at Dunbar. Knott has more balance and ball handling than any of those teams. I can see Knott really making a run at this thing. I think Justice could have a huge game today against the much smaller guards from Muhlenburg. The big kid for Muhlenburg looked really good but they make no effort to get him the ball.
Gregory could cause some major matchup problems for Knott Co but I just dont they uhlenburg has the guard play to hang with Knott.