Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason for Kane returning with Mask
At the conclusion of the 2011 Slammy Awards, Kane reemerged, once again masked. The Big Red Monster locked his hand around the neck of John Cena and left him laying with a devastating chokeslam.

One reason for Kane resurfacing with a mask is because WWE officials are looking to set a new Guinness World Record for the “largest gathering of people wearing costume masks” at WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, Florida. Original plans called for the record attempt to take place during a Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara match, but with both superstars currently injured, Kane is WWE’s next best bet.

The current record was set May 10, 2011 during a Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Angels and the Chicago White Sox at Angel Stadium of Anaheim when roughly 25,000 fans donned red Lucha masks during a designated ten minute time period.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...-bookings/
Thats kinda lame...

Could just have Rey Mysterio come out and ask for participation, pretty simple.
Why? Please tell me that there is more to this story!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I swear if after wrestlemania is over and they take that mask back off Kane I will go through this computer and smack Vince McMahon or whoever is behind it right across the face. Kane is much better with the mask on then he is without it. It would be stupid to take it back off