3. Buckhorn
4. Harlan County
5. Letcher County central
6. Pulaski County
7. Bell County
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Shelby Valley
10. Southwestern
I don't think LCC should be that high, at all. They could come down a few spots, and SC and SV up a few probably. Going to be pretty cool to see 3, maybe 4 15th Region teams in the Top 10 pretty soon.
Both Southwestern and Pulaski Co. should be 3 or 4. Both teams could beat anyone on this Top 10 as Pulaski showed against Scott Co that they can hang with the best in the state!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Yeah, forgot to mention that there is know way in hell the LCC is ahead of Pulaski. They should be top 5 for sure.
Agreed guys. Pulaski should be #3 IMO.
I wish Perry played Knott sooner.
How is Southwestern ranked 14th in the state but ranked 10th in the mountains?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I wish Perry played Knott sooner.

Cordia wanted to play them too!!!
Southern Ky AAU Wrote:How is Southwestern ranked 14th in the state but ranked 10th in the mountains?

so you think Southwestern should be higher after ALC delete schools not from the mountains ?
But any ways , I wish there was a Mountain top ten turnament . These schools plus 6 throw-ins would make a great Holiday classic turny . Leave the flat land schools out .:Thumbs:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Cordia wanted to play them too!!!

PCC isn't Cordia. Wink
Pulaski County and Southwestern should both be higher up the list.
Just saying WYMT is based in Hazard and always shows favoritism toward the 14th region. Some teams deserve to be ranked high and others don't, but the 14th will always have the most teams whether it deserves to or not!
I just like to know Barbourville and Harlan county are the favorites in the 13th and bville is off to a great start at 6-0 and some how they aren't in the top 10 and bell is? I believe they could beat half the teams in the so called top 10
Barbourville High School should be in the Mountain Top 10; They are absolutely killing it this year!
gls1978 Wrote:I just like to know Barbourville and Harlan county are the favorites in the 13th and bville is off to a great start at 6-0 and some how they aren't in the top 10 and bell is? I believe they could beat half the teams in the so called top 10

I agree. Barbourville could go extremely far this year with all the talent they have from transfers and players already there. The team has GREAT charisma together and can make it very far! They deserve to be in top 10!