Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 64 Prestonsburg 47
Final from P' Burg

Sheldon Clark - 64
P' Burg - 47

Moore 23, Johnson 15:notbad:
Worst officiated game I have seen in a long time.
Where was the game at?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Game was played at Prestonsburg...what is goin on with the officiating....
^What was bad?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Alot of fouls that shouldnt have been, justin johnson fouled out after playing maybe 2 1/2 quarters along with taylor chapman. Even a fight among a parent an coach I'm guessing on prestonburg side. Its a shame an I know for a fact the game was video taped. Somebody needs to go to a investigation over this.
Prestonsburg will out athlete teams and win games this season. The refs had a rough time tonight. They weren't very good, but got put in some tough situations. Anybody that knows athletics or that has ever called a game before understands. Two out of the three who are expirenced know what they did the first half and toned it down a bunch in the 2nd half.
Despite shooting poorly the Cards move to perfect 3 - 0 and huge matchup with Johnson Central Friday night so its a road win and thats always good. Thought P' Burg would be better