Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity (Lou) 58 - Rowan County 42
Final
I would guess Trinity is pretty dominant in basketball as well.
Very good game for RC against the states top team
12/10/2011
Trinity 58
Rowan Co. 42
Rowan Co. 9 5 15 13 42
Trinity 15 20 3 20 58
Rowan Co. (4-1) -- Townsend 16, Wing 14, Thacker 2, Egan 6, Hodge 4.
Trinity (4-0) -- Hicks 7, Foster 9, Saxton 5, Rice 3, Dieudonne 21, Quick 11, Page 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1gC5GLBWa
Trinity is at full strength as I see Quick played
Rowan drops their first game of the year.
Congrats Trinity
Rowan will be OK, as Wing is still working on getting his basketball legs. Usually takes him til January to get his stroke down.
Playing good competition can only help you , Rowan will be just fine come February
Dieudonne is amazing to watch.
Rowan played excellent the 2nd half. Out scored them by 5 pts in the 2nd. DJ handled the Trinity pressure very easily. He is looking like a top PG.
Watched this game, and Dieudonne really impressed me. Kid can flat out play. Played good down low with 3 dunks, and could step out and nail the three.

Congrats Trinity.
Dieudonne, this kid is a player!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lizzard Wrote:Rowan played excellent the 2nd half. Out scored them by 5 pts in the 2nd. DJ handled the Trinity pressure very easily. He is looking like a top PG.

I think Townsend will have several scholarship offers, if he doesn't already.
Did Trinity clear its bench for the third quarter? The other three quarters appear to be much more indicative of the difference between the two teams.
Both teams played with 6 - 7 player rotation the entire game, Rowan played excellent defense in third and cut the lead to single digits.
What kind of game does Quick have in basketball?