Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County 43 - Lincoln County 37
Final
This would have been a nice game to watch.
Didn't honestly expect this. Maybe I overlooked Anderson County a little, or maybe I overvalued the Patriots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
12/9/2011
Anderson Co. 43
Lincoln Co. 37
Lincoln Co. 9 8 10 10 37
Anderson Co. 6 12 9 16 43
Lincoln Co. -- Fox 11, Harris 7, Saylor 3, Belcher 6, Gilbert 4, Sims 2, Hocker 4.
Anderson Co. -- Brown 5, Cann 9, McKey 19, Stewart 3, Robinson 2, Whiteside 5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1g8orv8Df
Once again, Fox leads the way for the Lady Pats.
LWC Wrote:Didn't honestly expect this. Maybe I overlooked Anderson County a little, or maybe I overvalued the Patriots.

Anderson County has a good team with lots of talent. They are very young too. I think they only have one senior this year and she has signed with Jacksonville State (Sydney Brown). Their leading scorers tonight, Cann and McKee, are both sophomores and have been playing varsity for a couple of years now.
LWC Wrote:Didn't honestly expect this. Maybe I overlooked Anderson County a little, or maybe I overvalued the Patriots.

I have to say, if you didn't expect this, then truely you have not been up on Anderson County girls basketball as of late. They have had the best team in the region the last two years, 8th region winner two years ago, upset in the region finas last year. Still very young and primed to be the best team in the 8th region for at least a couple of more years. They have a very good program going right now and have some talent. Not saying they will win the region this year, but I think it will be at least a mild upset if the don't, I believe they are the clear favorite.