• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite professional sport to watch?
lets hear it
Football's the only pro sport worth watching
NFL then MLB
Nfl
you mean we have to pick one!!!!! Sad

BASEBALL...is there any other choice :thumb:
NFL/NASCAR are the only ones that I'm intersted in watching.
yea, you can't beat NFL. It's the greatest sport to watch.
Then Nascar is 2nd, for me.
NFL all the way! No other sport like it.
Nfl
i like to watch nfl the best
My brother and his friends love going to Nascar things now, but I still don't see how it's fun
NFL...... no brainer here.
I like them in this order
NFL
MLB
NBA
I like to watch all of them but NFL is the best.
NBA
NFL (Cowboys Games mostly)
MLB (Braves Games pretty much)
If I had to put them in order I guess that would be it I dunno.
Any college basketball or football games....then nascar...
College Basketball is first to me! I also like the MLB and NFL.
golf
MLB is my fav pro sport. Also the best PRO sport to watch in person. Hey its Americas past time
"golfman42" Wrote:golf

My dad's that way too, which I never understood, because nothing happens, they just walk around and hit balls, even when I used to play, I never watched it on TV. And it's not just an old people thing either, because my brother watches it. I will admit that it was fun to see JB Holmes play that good, but I just can't watch it regularly.
"BFritz" Wrote:My dad's that way too, which I never understood, because nothing happens, they just walk around and hit balls, even when I used to play, I never watched it on TV. And it's not just an old people thing either, because my brother watches it. I will admit that it was fun to see JB Holmes play that good, but I just can't watch it regularly.

Nothing against you fritz but isnt golf about the same thing as baseball. People hitting little white balls with sticks. I hate it when people say that golf has no action. If it doesnt how does baseball?
my favorite to watch is the nfl
[quote author=golfman42 link=topic=20019.msg203915#msg203915 date=1141524845]
"BFritz" Wrote:My dad's that way too, which I never understood, because nothing happens, they just walk around and hit balls, even when I used to play, I never watched it on TV. And it's not just an old people thing either, because my brother watches it. I will admit that it was fun to see JB Holmes play that good, but I just can't watch it regularly.

Nothing against you fritz but isnt golf about the same thing as baseball. People hitting little white balls with sticks. I hate it when people say that golf has no action. If it doesnt how does baseball?
[/quote]

I don't like watching baseball either, but, the difference is, baseball is one side pinned against the other side in live action, one team's actions and ability determine the other team's actions.  However, I was sleeping today, woke up, my dad walked in and turned on golf, and I actually enjoyed watching it because it was just the last few holes and it was close.  Toms choked so bad, he's gotta be suicidal
MLB
If I'm at a live event I would take MLB over any sport but if I'm sitting around the house I would rather catch a NFL game
I absolutely love baseball. Some people say it is really boring but i dont see it that way. You have no idea what will happen from one pitch to another. I love watvhing pitchers duals because it can get so intense. Man i love baseball.
UFC...........No doubt.......... :1:
NFL
Definitely not The NBA.  NFL, Then MLB.  :clap: :thumpsup: