Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co Central
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Like your moms face after I got through with her?

at least we don't cheat for state titles bro
^ I didn't know you had state titles.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I didn't know you had state titles.

Regional Runner Ups once :1:
^ Dang son. You need to get laid.
BRB. I have to take a shit.
^ I thought this was a football thread
^ It is? Oh my bad.
yea because your mamas so fat her beds like a football field and every time she lays in it people scream touchdown!!
^ Your mom is like a chicken coop, cocks fly in and out all day.
Are you kidding me? Kids this is about Pike Co Central next year. Consider this a warning.
We are joking...I knew if there was one mod that wouldn't be able to handle it, it is you.
Of course, you get on here tonight and your lone post is about a "warning."
lol warning.....smh
alright for real guys once the smoke clears on buckleys creek and we know who's playing who's coaching and what have you. Then we will be able to talk about the Hawks future until then it's one big question mark
The rumor going around is that Chapman quit and his successor is already there.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The rumor going around is that Chapman quit and his successor is already there.

quit on them , after what 3 wks of practice,no one needs to let him coach a while, but he probally goes back to breahitt..
I haven't heard anything about that, I'll ask a couple of the players whenever I get a chance.

I do know that Pike Central scrimmaged against Letcher County Central and defeated them 21-6.
That is good news Jrod. What were some of the strengths of the PCC team?

And, I hate to even ask, but why don't you take the oppuruntity to respond to the coaching rumors.

I honestly mean this, I hope you guys are strong.
PaytoPlay Wrote:That is good news Jrod. What were some of the strengths of the PCC team?

And, I hate to even ask, but why don't you take the oppuruntity to respond to the coaching rumors.

I honestly mean this, I hope you guys are strong.

Well I wasn't able to attend the scrimmage, but I just checked the Twitter feed from some of the boys and I heard about through them.

However, I just spoke to Wes Pugh and he told me that the defense looked really great, so thats good.

I did ask him about the coaching rumors and he mentioned that Coach Chapman has NOT quit, and he's proud of the team so far.

The boys are ready to go, they are excited.
Glad to hear. ^ Guys like Wes Pugh deserve a legitimate run at their Senior season.

I wish you guys the best.
Real Badman Wrote:His house goilooded Cos?
I don't know where you are getting your information but both Cory zShouseo
and Justin Cox playing at Breathitt and the have been since Summer! We.are.tickled to death that Cory's back but Justin acid we really didn't need him buy he's OK.O
'Keefe