Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(23) West Virginia vs. (15) Clemson (Orange Bowl) Jan. 4th
Predictions??
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This game could be great or this game could get ugly like the VT game. WVU always plays well in the major bowls when there underdogs, and holgerson will have a month to teach his line to block so I feel the score will be WVU 38 and Clemson 35. I bet the line on the game will be something like Clemson minus 14.
WVU by 10
Clemson by 14.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This may be the two worst combined teams to play for a BCS bowl ever.

Clemson 10
WVU 9
I probably won't watch this game, but I will go with Clemson.
West Virginia.
I will be rooting for WVU but think Clemson wins it.
Clemson all the way baby!

Tigers by 6
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
West Virginia 31 Clemson 28 is my prediction.

Taj Boyd is just a carbon copy of Geno Smith. Also, Geno is going home to play in front of his family and friends.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:West Virginia 31 Clemson 28 is my prediction.

Taj Boyd is just a carbon copy of Geno Smith. Also, Geno is going home to play in front of his family and friends.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Clemson - 45
WVU - 21

WVU couldn't defend a garden against weeds.
WideRight05 Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Clemson - 45
WVU - 21

WVU couldn't defend a garden against weeds.

Your crazy! WVU will contain Clemson's high powered offense to about 10 - 17 points.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Your crazy! WVU will contain Clemson's high powered offense to about 10 - 17 points.

Oh man..............

You're lucky I like you.
WideRight05 Wrote:Oh man..............

You're lucky I like you.

Haha.. thanks, I guess!
#BBFL