Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you all think about this?
Coach Rick Pitino was trying to prevent some injuries such as concussions by making players wear Helmets. EJ had his on and took an elbow to the nose and broke it!
What do you do? Just a curse lol
http://www.whas11.com/sports/university-...77678.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I heard about it this morning on the news. I wasn't paying close attention. I just thought it was a joke during a press conference with Pitino with all the injuries UofL has had so far this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What?!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pitino didn't wear protection, so no way will he be able to teach his players to wear protection.
^ thats funny
I'm gonna give that one 2 thumbs up WR05 I literally LOL while reading that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
THere players are finally wearing there special helmets again.
I think they need to wear them helmets friday night so the beating that Vandy hands them wont hurt as bad!
SPARTY Wrote:I think they need to wear them helmets friday night so the beating that Vandy hands them wont hurt as bad!

You sure are a clever little fella! I think Pitino would be glad to donate them to you and the spartans when you get your ass handed to you the rest of the season?:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:You sure are a clever little fella! I think Pitino would be glad to donate them to you and the spartans when you get your ass handed to you the rest of the season?:rockon:

No ill let you guys keep them down in kentucky! your 2 teams will need them worse than the spartans will! Especially when you get to the final 4 and get spanked!
SPARTY Wrote:No ill let you guys keep them down in kentucky! your 2 teams will need them worse than the spartans will! Especially when you get to the final 4 and get spanked!

Rather our teams get spanked in the final 4 as to get spanked all season long and in the final 4 of the NIT like your spartans will!Confusedhh:Glad you agree both are going to the final 4 though!:redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
lol, who does that?
Helmets?
Its probably the reason he broke his nose.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, who does that?
Helmets?
Its probably the reason he broke his nose.

With that many injuries this season I don't much blame them. Id probably cancel practice and dare the players to move until game time lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"