Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine 89 - Estill County 39
Ouch
It's ok SO King.. Estill is going to have a up and down season.. But it's going to be good for all young players they have.
ekff Wrote:It's ok SO King.. Estill is going to have a up and down season.. But it's going to be good for all young players they have.

I wasn't at the game so I don't know how they did overall but I know East Jessamine has a heck of a team. They should be fine as the year progresses. Morgan County Friday at home. Now 2012/13 Estill will be a top 5 team in the region with the talent there gonna have back and could make a serious run at the Region Title
IMO, EJ is prolly the 3rd best team in the 12th Region.
East dominated, estill had poor ball handling and the game was controlled by east upbeat defense and senior studded team and the freshman Ronnie Carson
WOW!! I don't think this is the way that the Engineers wanted to start their season!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Estill Co. 8 5 15 11 39

East Jessamine 18 22 28 21 89

Estill Co. (0-1) -- Jones 5, T. Jenkins 7, Muncie 9, T. Jenkins 6, Alexander 2, Baker 7, Case 2, Evans 1.

East Jessamine (1-0) -- Boyd 13, Hairston 13, Rexroat 2, Collins 12, Bradshaw 18, Honeycutt 3, Leslie 3, Harper 10, Jones 4, Reed 4, Carson 7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1fAJ97IAf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
we'll be fine as the season progresses. I do see Estill finishing the season around .500
I'm assuming East will come to Estill next year or was this just a 1-time deal?
Congrats East Jessamine