Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central v/s Belfry (State Finals)
here we go for round 3,the 1st game went to the wire with Central winning by 10,last years game 5or 6 turnovers spell Belfrys doom and Central rolls 46-7,so can this game be better than last years?or does Central roll to there 4th title in 5yrs?
Congratulations Belfry on the win over Garrard Co.
Good Luck in the state championship vs. Central.
In order for Belfry to win they must protect the football. As you mentioned, last season they had 5 turnovers. No one can win with that type of performance, especially against a team the caliber of Central. Also, they need to contain Wales. Until the last carry, Bell did a decent job keeping him bottled up. Limit mistakes, don't give up the big play and sustain long drives. If they do that then they may have a chance. If not, lights out for the Pirates.
agreed. Belfry players need to know their assignments and follow thru with them. Contain on defense and block on offense! Play with Heart and never give up. They showed last Friday when they were down two touchdowns in the first, that they don't give up. Play your game Belfry and you will be fine. You all played as a team and that is what it takes!! You didn't get to the Finals by not being a great football team! Your fans are with you and the Lion Nation is behind you!! Go to BG and rock Central!!
agree to all of the above.. if we can come out and stuff wales and hit central in the mouth, play belfry defense the way it is coached.. we have a great shot at bringing the title home..
if we come out and fumble 5 or 6 times and play like last year.. central is to poewrful to try to hold drive after drive.. we could lose it before we get a chance to play for it..

belfry is fast, powerful, and deep.. on both sides.. we got a great chance at round three victory..

ANGRY RED, ENOUGH SAID..
Like I said in the other thread....

Central - 61

Belfry - 0

Wales becomes the state's all time leading rusher.
WideRight05 Wrote:Like I said in the other thread....

Central - 61

Belfry - 0

Wideleft01's alter ego? or his lackey?
WideRight05 Wrote:Like I said in the other thread....

Central - 61

Belfry - 0

Let's hope the Pirates surprise you. Zero I think not!
We already have a thread on this.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=122432
vundy33 Wrote:We already have a thread on this.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=122432

started one 1st,but someone made a new, so just put them together.
cuppett777 Wrote:started one 1st,but someone made a new, so just put them together.

lol..doesn't really matter who made one first, I was just letting you know since this has 8 posts compared to 90 in the other, and the title is in the wrong format. SK probably just didn't see it.

I'm not a mod, but one will see it and combine em'. Wink
Central 35-14