Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Covcath still be considered a serious threat to win football state titles?
sstack Wrote:I was only a sophmore and did not get in the game,but had a front row seat on the sidelines. I think I remember seeing you as I ran past you to join in the celebration in the endzone:biggrin:

LOL, that made me laugh loud enough for someone to step in my office to make sure I was OK...:biglmao:
covcath year in and year out have been one of the top programs in their class. if they are not a viable threat to beat highlands who is? maybe we can just give highlands the trophy at the start of the season. not to offend any highlands fans . we know highlands is a true dynasty. but it seem unfair to say "is covcath a power?" not too many teams out there can beat them. they are and would be competitive in any class.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, that made me laugh loud enough for someone to step in my office to make sure I was OK...:biglmao:

You work? :bigeyed:

Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:LOL, that made me laugh loud enough for someone to step in my office to make sure I was OK...:biglmao:
yea funny real funny
Just popped in to say that the original post is idiotic but the discussion has been entertaining. FWIW, it is quite possible that Highlands and CovCath could be in different classes after the next realingment. Highlands is almost a 3A school and CovCath is creeping up on 5A. But who knows?
Covcath can only hope they're in different classes.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Covcath can only hope they're in different classes.

I wonder if the Blueboys would even continue the series...
Wideleft01 Wrote:Covcath can only hope they're in different classes.

Is you're superior DNA the result of any of the kids on the Highlands team and did your superior genetics in some way contribute to the awsomeness of their skills?

Do you coach for the Highlands football team and as a result of your superior coaching technique, have developed these kids into the winners they are today?

Do you make & serve them lunch in the Highlands cafeteria and as result of your superior training table culinary skills, have infused these kids with the perfect balance of vitamins and protiens necessary to play like a champion?

If you answered no to any of these, how about cutting down on the ceaseless hot air since you- personally- have done nothing to contribute to today's Highlands program? Yes Highlands is damn good- yes they are winners- and yes, eventually things can and will change.

What an air bag.
bluedad1 Wrote:Is you're superior DNA the result of any of the kids on the Highlands team and did your superior genetics in some way contribute to the awsomeness of their skills?

Do you coach for the Highlands football team and as a result of your superior coaching technique, have developed these kids into the winners they are today?

Do you make & serve them lunch in the Highlands cafeteria and as result of your superior training table culinary skills, have infused these kids with the perfect balance of vitamins and protiens necessary to play like a champion?

If you answered no to any of these, how about cutting down on the ceaseless hot air since you- personally- have done nothing to contribute to today's Highlands program? Yes Highlands is damn good- yes they are winners- and yes, eventually things can and will change.

What an air bag.

I can only assure that I've made positive contributions to the overall foundation of Highlands football. The community takes pride in the team year after year. Unlike at some places where the fans disappeared for the last 4 years and only came back this year with the misnomer of thinking they had a chance this season.
...so the answer is "no"?

hot air
Covcath has lost the last 3 meetings vs JCHS. They have had trouble stopping JC's running game. Even though JC loses JJ Jude they will have a deeper and more athletic team next year. To beat Highland both teams have to improve on defense.