Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 65 Purdue 56
Remember, this Purdue team lost a lot from last year BUT they have Robbie Hummell back now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robbie Hummel is dangerous. This team is very capable of pulling some upsets in the tourney this year.
Is this like Hummel's 8th year in college? I'm pretty sure he is older that the Athletic Director is Robbie's son.....
Stardust Wrote:Is this like Hummel's 8th year in college? I'm pretty sure he is older that the Athletic Director is Robbie's son.....

Red shirt senior I believe? I think he got injured like a week before the tourney when he was a junior.. He sit out all of last year.
So all-in-all. He missed part of one season/post-season and missed the entire season last year.
So I'm pretty sure this is his 4th year of ball.
Ballers Wrote:Red shirt senior I believe? I think he got injured like a week before the tourney when he was a junior.. He sit out all of last year.

He's so old he did his own surgery. He's so old he hired Gene Keady as Purdues Basketball coach. This guy has been around forever.
^lol. It's not as bad as Ronald Steele. He was at Alabama for the last two census'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ lol
Well, at least he isn't as old as you SD.
That'd be prehistoric.
He hasnt been there as long as that guy from VT, I cant remember his name, played a few years back though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He hasnt been there as long as that guy from VT, I cant remember his name, played a few years back though

Malcom Delaney?
Bama has a lot of athletic kids.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bama is the best defensive team in the SEC. I would put them behind UK in the SEC.Like Aslan said Grant has this team on the rise.
Robbie Hummel is the Case Keenum of basketball
Nice win for Bama.

I think Purdue will struggle this season.