Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody seen Madison central
Ive been around a few games I saw estill play once and southern play a couple of times also saw lynn camp and bell co. scrimmage. Just cuirious mainly about central's freshman team my buddy that lives around that area told me the lost to starting 8th graders to southern. Anybody know anything? seen em play? know when they play? just curious
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:Ive been around a few games I saw estill play once and southern play a couple of times also saw lynn camp and bell co. scrimmage. Just cuirious mainly about central's freshman team my buddy that lives around that area told me the lost to starting 8th graders to southern. Anybody know anything? seen em play? know when they play? just curious

when did you see Estill?

are you talking about Madison Southern or Southern out of Louisville?
southern out of berea. I got a buddy that goes to eku so I'm up that way some but I'm originally from Barbourville. I saw estill when they scrimmaged mckifee sorry spelling is bad I know Bentley is a dandy. So im guessin you don't know anything about central?
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:southern out of berea. I got a buddy that goes to eku so I'm up that way some but I'm originally from Barbourville. I saw estill when they scrimmaged mckifee sorry spelling is bad I know Bentley is a dandy. So im guessin you don't know anything about central?

I know Central is always good but I don't know why they scrimmaged Madison Southern, cause those 2 district opponents always open the season facing eachother and if Madison Southern beat Madison Central this year then I'm assuming Central is down because Madison Southern lost Aaron Ponder from last year and he was a load.

If you was at the Menifee Game then you seen me. I was sitting right behind Estill's bench.
Strikeout King Wrote:I know Central is always good but I don't know why they scrimmaged Madison Southern, cause those 2 district opponents always open the season facing eachother and if Madison Southern beat Madison Central this year then I'm assuming Central is down because Madison Southern lost Aaron Ponder from last year and he was a load.

If you was at the Menifee Game then you seen me. I was sitting right behind Estill's bench.

Nooo they didnt play sorry you have misunderstood me. I was just curious about how they were this year esp their fresh team who was supposed to be a good class for them I hear but they lost 2 TRANSFERS not games to southern.

I was sitting across from the bench bout the hash mark with a uk shirt on
Yea I was siting across from the bench right in front of the ft line wearing a kentucky shirt.
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:Nooo they didnt play sorry you have misunderstood me. I was just curious about how they were this year esp their fresh team who was supposed to be a good class for them I hear but they lost 2 TRANSFERS not games to southern.

I was sitting across from the bench bout the hash mark with a uk shirt on
Yea I was siting across from the bench right in front of the ft line wearing a kentucky shirt.

There both good at home. It's hard to go into Southern and come out with a W.