Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coastal Carolina 71 - LSU 63
Final
How did Hickey do?
what's up with all these big name teams getting beat by the small schools?

Stanford is getting all they want with Cleveland State and UCLA is getting hammered by Middle Tennessee on there own home court.
king360 Wrote:How did Hickey do?

He Started

Pts: 5

FG M/A: 2-8

3P M/A: 1-4

Off. Rebound: 1

Rebounds: 4

Asst: 2

Steals: 3

Turnovers: 3

Personal Fouls: 4

Minuets: 28
Awesome!
Strikeout King Wrote:He Started

yeah!!! not bad for a true freshman
The reason why Coastal won is because a former Cordia Lion is on the staff!

Confusednicker::truestory::letsparty:beavis:
Aslan Wrote:^Yes!
But another year the SEC sucks in basketball, which I'm fine with.

So UK playing the sucky SEC conference is part of the reason YOU THINK they will go 40-0? Well my friend it takes more than playing in the sucky conference to win a championship!
I dont think the SEC is going to be as good as many thought this season. I think its UK and a bunch of HS team talent again this season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I dont think the SEC is going to be as good as many thought this season. I think its UK and a bunch of HS team talent again this season

Not me, I have thought the SEC has sucked for three years. This is ridiculous though.
Stardust Wrote:Not me, I have thought the SEC has sucked for three years. This is ridiculous though.

I for one thought the SEC would be better than last but still not one of the greats. Its UK and then a bunch nobody's in this league. I still say Vandy will be there though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Well LSU is considered to be the worst team in the SEC and Coastal Carolina is one of the best teams, if not the best, in the Big South Conference!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON