Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke vs Michigan State (11/15)
Thoughts/Predictions?

Coach K goes win #903 which would put him the all-time winnest coach in Men's Basketball passing Coach Knight.
Duke gets the historical win. I hate Duke but have to respect Coach K and all he has done. Michigan State did not look good at all against UNC. Duke wins by about 8 points in a close game.
^ Think that sums up my thoughts completely
Duke and State look awful up to this point. Anyones game.
Duke 70-65.
Izzo is my fav coach and I hate Coach K, but Duke will win this game.

Duke - 68
Michigan State - 61

Hate to see an asshole like Coach K pass Coach Knight.
ekff Wrote:Izzo is my fav coach and I hate Coach K, but Duke will win this game.

Duke - 68
Michigan State - 61

And what makes him an Ahole..???
Duke-65
Mich St-58
NYY10 Wrote:And what makes him an Ahole..???

He's not, he is a class man who should be regarded as at minimum top three coaches, and arguably at the end of his career probably considered the greatest coach of all time. I, as a UK fan hope that dUKe loses every single game that they play, but I certainly do respect them!
Stardust Wrote:He's not, he is a class man who should be regarded as at minimum top three coaches, and arguably at the end of his career probably considered the greatest coach of all time. I, as a UK fan hope that dUKe loses every single game that they play, but I certainly do respect them!

I have to ask. Again. YOu lay all the blame on Cal and call him a cheater for the UMass stuff. But still treat K like a god after the Maggette stuff.... What gives?
Both teams have looked awful thus far. If this wasn't a historic game and on such a big stage, I'd go with Michigan State. Duke gets a few BS calls near the end and wins by 5.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have to ask. Again. YOu lay all the blame on Cal and call him a cheater for the UMass stuff. But still treat K like a god after the Maggette stuff.... What gives?

Yes, explain Dust.
ekff Wrote:Izzo is my fav coach and I hate Coach K, but Duke will win this game.

Duke - 68
Michigan State - 61

Why is Izzo your favorite coach? I have never liked coaches
that coach their teams to NOT play. I know that may sound strange,
and I don't mean not compete hard, but Izzo tries to mangle
the game, and turn it in to something really ugly,
because his teams(with the exception of the title
team) haven't been able to compete with the top teams
at the top level, without slowing the game down, and
limiting possessions. I hate to see what his teams do
to the game. And his incessant whining on every call
reminds me of Rasheed Wallace.
I have to go with my spartans in this one! Although Austin Rivers is a beast!
Austin Rivers could destroy Michigan St all by his self because their so terrible. But since this is a team game ill say "Duke" will wipe the floor and embarrass the spartans early
Aslan Wrote:Yes, explain Dust.

Still waiting Sad