Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood at Frankfort (Class 1A)
Who wins and why?
No one will give Frankfort any chance to win. Good news is they are the ones that have to give themselves a chance.
From NKY.com

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll...111140315/
B-wood 42
Frankfort 20
Beechwood by 4 TDs
Beechwood names the score. Coach Foley and his staff can't win the big one.
BW wins by alot. Frankfort has had some chances at BW in the past, but I don't see them knocking them off this year
Stardust Wrote:Beechwood by 4 TDs
I argee Hawkins has iMproved but have not face a team like beechwood
Beechwood 52. 14. If they can pass if not. Blowout by 50 or more
Why cant Frankfort get over the hump?
QBcoach,
confused with some of your posts. One week it looks like your support the panthers and your last 2 seem like your dogging the Panthers and Coach Foley. I could only hope you aren't close to the staff, because what Frankfort has done is pretty good. Start what, 3/4 freshman, played a tough schedule. I only wish them the best as an outside observer and hope that Foley and staff don't pay attention to your nonsense. What have you coached?
Beechwood has scored more points than anyone else in 1A (605). Defensively, they kept Holy Cross (507) and NewCath (485) in check, and they're both top 5 in 2A for scoring. I know Frankfort will come out fighting as they always do, but I think Beechwood wins big
Come oooonnnnnn tigers!!!!!!!!!
I think a MIDDLE SCHOOL COACH, wanting to be a top dog, not for sure, BUT>>>>>>>>aahhhh you got to love the haters looking in from the outside...Good Luck Frankfort, and play hard and dont listen to other coaches???? LOL hit hard and play the game you have planned , if I am correct you are in the playoffs and doing just fine...lots of love from LEX
I'll take Beechwood in this one good luck to both trams.
64east Wrote:I think a MIDDLE SCHOOL COACH, wanting to be a top dog, not for sure, BUT>>>>>>>>aahhhh you got to love the haters looking in from the outside...Good Luck Frankfort, and play hard and dont listen to other coaches???? LOL hit hard and play the game you have planned , if I am correct you are in the playoffs and doing just fine...lots of love from LEX

there gonna need more then luck i think final score will be 63-12 beechwood
I'll go with Beechwood by 12 or more.
They will not score 63.
Gonna be alot closer. Frankfort may not win, but this team and coaches will go down fighting. This is a much different team than in the past. They may not have a Quan Weaver or EJ Fields, but they have several weapons this year and any one of them could be dangerous. BW has to worry about multiple kids this year. 2,22,12,4,10,24,7,21 can all be dangerous on a given night. I also think the coaching staff has prepared them well and has then playing very well right now. And we know the defense is pretty darn good.
[quote=coach4life]They will not score 63.
Gonna be alot closer. Frankfort may not win, but this team and coaches will go down fighting. This is a much different team than in the past. They may not have a Quan Weaver or EJ Fields, but they have several weapons this year and any one of them could be dangerous. BW has to worry about multiple kids this year. 2,22,12,4,10,24,7,21 can all be dangerous on a given night. I also think the coaching staff has prepared them well and has then playing very well right now. And we know the defense is pretty darn good.[/QUOT
this is a team that has lost to western hills going up agianst a team that can put 69 point on holy cross frankfort steping in to a hornet nest
Frankfort has a good team and should be proud.
None the less I think Rebel4Life did the math here
Western Hills beat Frankfort
Owen County beat WH decisively
Holy Cross beat OC decisively
Beechwood put a licking on HCC
IMO the only game that matters is BW/MF
still I say to Frankfort to leave it all on the field and leave with
you heads held high...play a great game
Class A, Region 2 Championship: Beechwood (11-1) at Frankfort (7-5)
WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 p.m. at Sower Field, Frankfort

WHAT TO EXPECT: According to Beechwood coach Noel Rash his team is as healthy as it has been all season and that's scary considering even while battling injuries the last few weeks the Tigers destroyed their Class A foes and handed defending Class 2A state champion NewCath its only loss of the season. Among those back this week is Taylor Davis, who missed the first two playoff games. Frankfort is undefeated against Class A teams, but needed to rally from a 21-12 deficit in the second half last week to beat Bellevue, 33-21. Beechwood beat Bellevue, 63-8. Frankfort has scored nine defensive touchdowns this season, three by freshman defensive back Jalen Washington, who had a 99-yard interception return last week.

BOTTOM LINE: Beechwood has hung 56 or more points on the five Class A teams it has played this season and while it may not score that many points in this one, it should still win comfortably.