Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Game Will You Be Attending?
This question is mainly for people whose teams have been eliminated. If your team is still in feel free to answer, just indicate that your team is still in it.

For example:

Bell County @ Louisville Central (Go Bobcats)

Something to that effect. I am trying to find out what will be the most attended game by people that no longer have a team in contention.

Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If i were going to a game, it would definitely to support Bell or Harlan County.
My team is out of it, so I will attend the Highlands / Covington Catholic game.

I'm torn, because I would also like to go to the Newport Catholic / Covington Holy Cross game
Going to LexCath to watch the Rebels but would be going to Bell/Central if Rebels were out.
I'm the complete opposite...going to be in Louisville to watch my bobcats take on central. If we weren't still playing id be in Lexington watching the rebels and knights.
I am thinking about going to the Harlan County/SW game in Somerset. I live in Russell County so it would be an easy drive.

Somerset will demolish LCA. I mean 4 or 5 TD demolish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I am thinking about going to the Harlan County/SW game in Somerset. I live in Russell County so it would be an easy drive.

Somerset will demolish LCA. I mean 4 or 5 TD demolish.

Check out the Black Bear Mamas....we'll be the ones behind the air horns screaming out guts out!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!
I will be going to the Reservation again to watch the Southwestern/Harlan Co game! I'm not really sure who to cheer for because, Southwestern is the hometown team but, I told the Mama Bears that I would cheer for Harlan Co the rest of the way if they beat Pulaski. Nothing against Harlan but, it would be pretty awesome to have two Regional Champs in Somerset!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Powell @ Garrard
If the weather isn't horrible I will be going to the NewCath/Holy Cross game
leecoukfan Wrote:I will be going to the Reservation again to watch the Southwestern/Harlan Co game! I'm not really sure who to cheer for because, Southwestern is the hometown team but, I told the Mama Bears that I would cheer for Harlan Co the rest of the way if they beat Pulaski. Nothing against Harlan but, it would be pretty awesome to have two Regional Champs in Somerset!!

You just lost all hopes of getting more homemade pumpkin roll!!!

In all seriousness, yell for your hometown...I would!
If I go any games, I will watch Collins/Western game. I wouldn't mind going to Central/Bell Co. game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
With Corbin now turning in the equipment for the winter, I'm gonna head over to watch Hazard at Williamsburg.
Depending on where you're located these are THE games fro this week

Somerset vs. LCA
Belfry vs Breathitt
Bell vs. Central
LexCath vs. Boyle
warren Cen vs. Bowling Green
St X vs Trinity -just to see if X can avoid embarassment
I'll be at the Boyle/Lex. Cath game, but if Boyle was out, i'd have to support my buddy's team(Belfry) I WILL be tuned in to the Bell/Central game. Hope the bobcats take care of business Friday.
DSRfan Wrote:Depending on where you're located these are THE games fro this week

Somerset vs. LCA
Belfry vs Breathitt
Bell vs. Central
LexCath vs. Boyle

No offense, but this wont even be the best game in Pulaski County. I honestly believe Somerset blows them out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DSRfan Wrote:Depending on where you're located these are THE games fro this week

Somerset vs. LCA
Belfry vs Breathitt
Bell vs. Central
LexCath vs. Boyle

Forgot 1 DRSfan... 4A regional final between Covington Catholic and Fort Thomas Highlands. Should be a good rematch. Several great regional finals this week.
LWC Wrote:No offense, but this wont even be the best game in Pulaski County. I honestly believe Somerset blows them out.

Maybe. I'd look for a better chance for a good game here, than between
Harlan and SW.
Will be in Louisville with the BBN supporting the Bobcats of Bell Co!
horst muhlmann Wrote:Forgot 1 DRSfan... 4A regional final between Covington Catholic and Fort Thomas Highlands. Should be a good rematch. Several great regional finals this week.

There are 2 things pre-ordained in KY. h.s. football this year.
Trinity will win 6A, and Highlands will win 4A. No game
involving these 2 has mystery or a compelling story line.
The only reason I listed Trinity is, to see if post season
attendance can match regular season after the blow out.
Plus a chance for some folks to see a team that might win
the mythical National hs championship.
Belfry @ Breathitt
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Belfry an Breathitt Co will be a slopernocker!!! i love great "mountain" football...
Will make the 2 minute drive to Paducah Tilghman's stadium to watch the Fort Campbell Falcons vs Tilghman part deux and using my smartphone to follow other games: Mayfield, Lone Oak, Murray and the rest of 3A as best I can.
The question that should be asked is: Who all will get on here and trash talk, put down, hype up and argue with everyone, and not even get out and support a team? Sure is alot of "such and such isn't as good as such and such" without even seeing most, if any, of the teams play.

I'll be at a high school football game every Friday leading up to the state championship, and freeze my tail off in Bowling Green the first weekend in December regardless of who is playing. I love this stuff!