Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Langston Newton (Morgan Newton's Brother) Commits to Kentucky
I'm surprised this wasn't already on here with it happening 3 months ago.

anyways, Morgan Newton's brother, Langston has committed to Kentucky.

Class of 2012

Defensive End

6'5

40: 4.6 secs

3*

41st in his position

National Ranking: Not Ranked

State: 14th

Offers from, Arkansas State, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Florida International, Indiana, Grambling State, Marshall, Miami (OH), Northern Illinois, Purdue, Western Kentucky

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...ton-123751

***Bottom link includes Video***
I guess it tells you how much "no one" cares about another Newton....
^ I just wonder if he's better than Morgan even tho he don't play QB?
^ LOL, I'm hopeful he's not worse....
^ god I hope not
^ ditto my friend, ditto!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:^ I just wonder if he's better than Morgan even tho he don't play QB?

He probably is better at QB too!! :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
A DE running a 4.6 is crazy.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm surprised this wasn't already on here with it happening 3 months ago.

Class of 2012

Defensive End

6'5

3*

41st in his position

Offers from, Arkansas State, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Florida International, Indiana, Grambling State, Marshall, Miami (OH), Northern Illinois, Purdue, Western Kentucky

Looks like he was getting recruited by SEC caliber teams...:Shaking:

GAH, not another Newton :HitWall:
Not ranked?

Great, mediocrity at its best...
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm surprised this wasn't already on here with it happening 3 months ago.

Class of 2012

Defensive End

6'5

3*

41st in his position

This is why Kentucky Football is a joke.. Look at that list of school!!!!

UK Football Coaching Staff does the worst recruiting job in the nation. Your a SEC school and all you can do is steal players from Bowling Green and Western Kentucky.... Go steal a few good recruits...
ekff Wrote:This is why Kentucky Football is a joke.. Look at that list of school!!!!

UK Football Coaching Staff does the worst recruiting job in the nation. Your a SEC school and all you can do is steal players from Bowling Green and Western Kentucky.... Go steal a few good recruits...
There are two Big 10 schools in that list as well. The fact that he has a brother already at UK might have kept the list shorter than it would have been. Carmel has a great football program. Morgan Newton was an outstanding high school quarterback and UK is lucky to have been able to sign his brother, given how UK has failed to develop his big brother's talents. UK has more problems than just recruiting.
ekff Wrote:This is why Kentucky Football is a joke.. Look at that list of school!!!!

he was getting looked at by Florida, Mississippi State, Georgia, Iowa, Ole Miss, Nebraska and Notre Dame. Those schools were yet to offer tho
The only other school on that list that is worth being mentioned in the same sentence as, is Purdue. The rest of them are a joke after joke after joke.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:he was getting looked at by Florida, Mississippi State, Georgia, Iowa, Ole Miss, Nebraska and Notre Dame. Those schools were yet to offer tho

So that means he was down on their list and was only going to get offered if they could not sign the recruits they wanted
When the hell did we become a powerhouse. I remember 8 years ago we were lucky to get a 3-star period. Now we are complaining about it.
^
Ive always complained about it.
Ive never once sadi were good. Were a joke in football and will continue to be until we hire somebody to coach our football team that knows what in the hell there doing and someone who can recruit players who arent little brothers of players on our current team that sucks and being in competetion for players with Western.
In other words.....clean house. hire better. recruit better.
Its really not as hard as it sounds.
Strikeout King Wrote:he was getting looked at by Florida, Mississippi State, Georgia, Iowa, Ole Miss, Nebraska and Notre Dame. Those schools were yet to offer tho

If any of those school wanted him the would have offered him.. I keep up with Notre Dame pretty good and I've seen anything about Newton from any Notre Dame sites or blogs..
^ that's what they have listed on his rivals page/profile
Thank the lord he isn't a QB. lol
Lol well guys Randall Cobb was a 2-Star out of HS, and wasn't recruited by anyone so we should have just let him go too shouldn't we?

i say Western could beat KY if they was to play again,and i know that Arkansas State could,they won again tonight and are now 8-2