Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what will be the best games of the season
??????????you tell me ??????????
what you think
AA State Champions Russell @ Ashland
Belfry @ Ashland
Ashland @ Johnson Central

Those will be the marquee games on the Ashland schedule next season.

Also, Ashland will probably be a part of one of the most highly anticipated scrimmages in Kentucky when they face long time rival Ironton (OH).
I think Magoffin and prestonburg because magooffin got sum payback to do and yet p-burg wont let a team win with out a fight ... every body will hear about the game in my oppion
Ashland and JC...From what happened last year..all the controversy...I can't wait to see this game
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Ashland and JC...From what happened last year..all the controversy...I can't wait to see this game

I agree!!! I just hope it ends up being all it's hyped up to be. Sometimes games don't turn out to be as great as expected. But I have a feeling Asland will be hungry by game time and JC will be pumped up by their home crowd and the electric atmosphere that is starting in the eagle's nest!:rock:
AFter South Floyd beat hazard 2 years ago and then lost last year...I think that they are gonna put up a fight...they are in the weight room and kickin ass at it...and quite possibly have a chance at it
Tomcat68 Wrote:AA State Champions Russell @ Ashland
Belfry @ Ashland

Those will be the marquee games on the Ashland schedule next season.

Also, Ashland will probably be a part of one of the most highly anticipated scrimmages in Kentucky when they face long time rival Ironton (OH).

:Clap:
Middlesboro/Breathitt
Breathitt/Powell Valley VA
Twitter: @tc_analytics

THE DADDY Wrote:I think Magoffin and prestonburg because magooffin got sum payback to do and yet p-burg wont let a team win with out a fight ... every body will hear about the game in my oppion

You have to be kidding me ! Prestonsburg will beat them by 6 or 7 touchdowns !

I think the best games will be :

Prestonsburg @ Belfry
Ashland @ Prestonsburg (PAYBACK)
Russel vs. Ashland
Allen Central @ Betsy Layne
NCC @ Belfry
Belfry @ Ashland
Prestonsburg @ Belfry
Belfry @ Lawrence Co.
The JCHS v. Ashland game may be the game of yr. in the mountains if and I mean IF both teams come in to the game looking for a District Title. This game will draw a bigger crowd than any Apple Bowl I have ever witnessed! It will be the game of games in the moutains that wk. I promise!
BurntTires Wrote:NCC @ Belfry
Belfry @ Ashland
Prestonsburg @ Belfry

Man how can you leave out the Lawrence Co and Belfry game, they were all by no more than I think 3 points most of the games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Trinity v. St. X
Batpuff Wrote:Man how can you leave out the Lawrence Co and Belfry game, they were all by no more than I think 3 points most of the games.
Man I honestly forgot about that game when I put this post on.....That will be good game also always is.

You are correct on the 3 points.
BurntTires Wrote:NCC @ Belfry
Belfry @ Ashland
Prestonsburg @ Belfry
Belfry @ Lawrence Co.

Yea, by far those are the marquee games on Belfry's schedule this year. I also have to add Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry and Sheldon clark....HMMM To much Thunder on the front for Belfry.
I think that everyone of Betsy Laynes came will be good ones. The seniors and juniors on the team have alot of talent and a couple of seniors have been getting alot of attention from some big colleges. Plus they have nothing to loose this season they have alreayd lost everything last year now this year they will win some i think
Mountains
Ashland vs. Johnson Central
Prestonburg vs. Belfry
Newport Central Catholic vs. Belfry
Rockcastle Co. vs. Bell County...even though no one on here talks about neither

State
Lexington Catholic vs. St. Xavier
St. Xavier vs. Trinity
St. Xavier vs. Highlands
Belfry-Pikeville
hands down
Lawrence County vs Belfry is one of the best games to watch. Last years game was amazing and every year it comes down to the wire. Great games and a lot of respect between each of the two programs.
Belfry and Pikeville will be one heck of a game
NYY10 Wrote:Belfry and Pikeville will be one heck of a game
When its all said and done this will be the game of the year in the mountains.
Southwestern could give Danville a run for their money this year...
OK2NV Wrote:The JCHS v. Ashland game may be the game of yr. in the mountains if and I mean IF both teams come in to the game looking for a District Title. This game will draw a bigger crowd than any Apple Bowl I have ever witnessed! It will be the game of games in the moutains that wk. I promise!

I agree 100%. Apple Bowl game is no comparison to Ashland coming to Johnson Central. I hope there will be enough standing room....I would suggest bringing tree stands but theres no trees to confuse field goals. :devilflam
THE DADDY Wrote:I think Magoffin and prestonburg because magooffin got sum payback to do and yet p-burg wont let a team win with out a fight ... every body will hear about the game in my oppion

almost everyon onle because q95 plays every p'burg game.. other than that.. i'd say itll be the same as years past.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Corbin vs Rockcastle
Lynn Camp vs Whitley County
Lynn Camp vs Somerset
Corbin vs South Laurel
North vs South
Knox Central vs Williamsburg
Middlesboro vs Leslie County
Pineville vs Berea.
I'm interested in how the Pineville-Jackson County game turns out.

This is Jackson County's first team ever. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in Hades against the Mountain Lions, but a school with 700 students shouldn't have too much trouble with most class A schools in the near future....if they do things right.