Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW...The Sports Guys 15th Region Top Ten-Feb 20
The Sports Guys 15th Region Top Ten-Feb 20 as announced last night on WDHR and MIX 103:

1. Belfry
2. Paintsville
3. Pike Central
4. Shelby Valley
5. Betsy Layne
6. Johnson Cent
7. Prestonsburg
8. South Floyd
9. East Ridge
10. Pikeville
:CheerleadGO BELFRY :wenumber1
i know records count for something but i think it should be

1. Pike Central
2. Paintsville
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. Betsy Layne
6. Johnson Central
7. South Floyd
8. Prestonsburg
9. Pikeville
10. East ridge

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!:wenumber1
"golferman" Wrote:i know records count for something but i think it should be

1. Pike Central
2. Paintsville
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. Betsy Layne
6. Johnson Central
7. South Floyd
8. Prestonsburg
9. Pikeville
10. East ridge

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!:wenumber1
Can't disagree...throw these ten in a hat and draw them out.
It's going to be a great regional tourney!!!
Belfry is definitely not a number 1 team. Throw the ratings out the window. Anyone can win this region. ANYONE!!!!!
1. Paintsville
2. Pike Central
3. Betsy Layne
4. Belfry
5. Johnson Central
6. Shelby Valley
7. South Floyd
8. Prestonsburg
9. Phelps
10. East Ridge
"Nike Man" Wrote:Belfry is definitely not a number 1 team. Throw the ratings out the window. Anyone can win this region. ANYONE!!!!!

You have never seen Belfry play, have you???
"Nike Man" Wrote:Belfry is definitely not a number 1 team. Throw the ratings out the window. Anyone can win this region. ANYONE!!!!!
Yes they can......but....

Someone has to be #1 in a poll, Belfry is just as good as any.
South Floyd shouldn't even be in the top 10.
They should just quit with the rankings, because any team can beat any other team on any given night......there is no number one team, the region is wide open for anyone (except Piarist or David).....I can't wait until tourney time!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!!!!
"basketballstar" Wrote:South Floyd shouldn't even be in the top 10.
so i guess that u are giving up on ur team.. thats real good skl spirit... If u keep acting like this ur team will loose against pburg?.... tuesday may be the last high school basketball game for the seniors who love to play the sport... how about thinking of them...i kno that some of the players get out of control but how about showing your teammates a little bit more care and start thinking of the team!
i think belfry has a really good chance of winning this tournament .. they've done a great job all year long and are only improving.:thumb: as long as the boys keep their tempers under control they should be fine.
um your not supposed to reveal anybodys identity on here

"hangontight" Wrote:so i guess that u are giving up on ur team.. thats real good skl spirit... If u keep acting like this ur team will loose against pburg?.... tuesday may be the last high school basketball game for the seniors who love to play the sport... how about thinking of them...i kno that some of the players get out of control but how about showing your teammates a little bit more care and start thinking of the team!
GO BELFRY!!
i knew you boys could do it !!
"hangontight" Wrote:so i guess that u are giving up on ur team.. thats real good skl spirit... If u keep acting like this ur team will loose against pburg?.... tuesday may be the last high school basketball game for the seniors who love to play the sport... how about thinking of them...i kno that some of the players get out of control but how about showing your teammates a little bit more care and start thinking of the team!
Somebody's team is going to be, or should be, pissed.
"hangontight" Wrote:so i guess that u are giving up on ur team.. thats real good skl spirit... If u keep acting like this ur team will loose against pburg ?.... tuesday may be the last high school basketball game for the seniors who love to play the sport... how about thinking of them...i kno that some of the players get out of control but how about showing your teammates a little bit more care and start thinking of the team!

lol...Your not really suppose to reveal anyones identity on here but oh well..I've givin 100% all year and done everything I can to help out my team. I never once said I was givin up the seniors..lol..I'm just saying.. we are NOT playing to our capabilities and we shouldn't be ranked high..thats my opinion..and unless our seniors play and quit crying we probably will get beat by pburg...
hang on tight this is not acceptable, you are not allowed to give away another members true idenity.
i made the propper editing
sorry basketballer
im sry basketballstar but u should never say that bout ur team.. thats wrong...i kno that u try and stuff but what aboue everyone else on the team?
I did not turn my back on my team. Not once did I say I was gonna give up and quit. But we have 'HORRIBLE" attitudes (which is why I made that comment), and unless we straightin our asses up Prestonsburg will blow us out of the gym come Tuesday.
Golferman, Records do mean somehting and Belfry has the best. That is why they are number 1 right now.
records dont mean anything anybody thats in the top ten can beat any 1 else in the top 10.
the region is up for grabs
going to be a good tourny this year
Belfry................................................................ LC Rocked Their World.
Ask Maynard #10 How it Felt To See a Real Ball Playa Stroke it in His Eye To Win The Game................................ Thats Right Kyle Game Over Bradley.............
Shawn "The Mountain Man" Thompson Taught that Little Travis Bowman a thing or two by scoring at will whenever he wanted.

I Also Heard That Shawn Was Just Taking it easy on him, if he wanted he could have scored more.
Not only took it easy on him, he broke the school record in rebounds, way to go Shawn!!!!
"Lcfan40" Wrote:Shawn "The Mountain Man" Thompson Taught that Little Travis Bowman a thing or two by scoring at will whenever he wanted.

I Also Heard That Shawn Was Just Taking it easy on him, if he wanted he could have scored more.
Thompson played an AWESOME game from the stats that I heard. Congratulations.

And the region is still wide up, look for some surprises this year. I can't wait.