• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OWS Kitchen Worker Arrested for Rape
Classy bunch, this OWS.

http://news.yahoo.com/kitchen-volunteers...48689.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What is OWS
Occupy Wall Street
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm for free speech and the right to protest, but these tent dwelling, filth wallowing clowns need to protest, go home and shower, then come back the next day and protest again. The Mayors having to deal with this should wash their filthy butts off their streets and demand they protest like Americans and not animals.
Lets hope they let her have an Abortion.............
How big of a bitch do you have to be to have to rape a female to have sex with one? Pathetic..
This is only one of several reported rapes in the OWS camps. In the other cases, the victims said that the OWS organizers were handling the matters "internally." One report said that a rapist caught in the act had a flashlight shined in his face while several people screamed at him and demanded that he get out of the tent. The OWS Obamavilles have attracted all sorts of criminals who recognize easy targets when they see them.
vundy33 Wrote:How big of a bitch do you have to be to have to rape a female to have sex with one? Pathetic..
I'm not saying it's not true, but don't believe everything you read Vundy.
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm not saying it's not true, but don't believe everything you read Vundy.
Why would any woman lie about being raped or sexually harassed????
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why would any woman lie about being raped or sexually harassed????

Oh no, women would not do that.... Wink
Stardust Wrote:Oh no, women would not do that.... Wink
Never, never ever.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why would any woman lie about being raped or sexually harassed????
LOL. It works to when it's to your guys'(Cain) benefit, but not to others, my point is made.
TheRealVille Wrote:LOL. It works to when it's to your benefit, but not to others, my point is made.
No, my point is the one made. You began attacking Herman Cain based on purely anonymous accusations made on a liberal website. Yet in this case, there are real live women going on record with rape allegations and you are urging caution because the alleged rapes have occurred in various Obamavilles around the country. Your hypocrisy is never ending.

(With or without a <sarcasm> tag, sarcasm is still sarcasm. Apparently you need the tag to recognize it. :biggrinSmile

:eyeroll:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, my point is the one made. You began attacking Herman Cain based on purely anonymous accusations made on a liberal website. Yet in this case, there are real live women going on record with rape allegations and you are urging caution because the alleged rapes have occurred in various Obamavilles around the country. Your hypocrisy is never ending.

(With or without a <sarcasm> tag, sarcasm is still sarcasm. Apparently you need the tag to recognize it. :biggrinSmile

The accusers are bound to a silence issue, until they are released from that. Any website(hundreds have reported it) except Fox is a liberal website in your eyes. My point is still made.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, my point is the one made. You began attacking Herman Cain based on purely anonymous accusations made on a liberal website. Yet in this case, there are real live women going on record with rape allegations and you are urging caution because the alleged rapes have occurred in various Obamavilles around the country. Your hypocrisy is never ending.

You better watch out Hoot, you live in Washington, and Cain is in Washington a lot. Then again, you spend all your time worrying about politics, and on the computer defending republicans, and bashing Obama, Cain is probably the least of your marital worries.
I don't believe everything I read, but I believe this. There's enough evidence for me to believe it, and enough witnesses that know the guy is a weirdo.

Women do lie about this kind of stuff, especially in my work, but not every case is a lie.

Regardless, it's pretty stupid to look at the entire OWS group any differently because of this. They've discredited themselves enough by their collective actions.