Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Did You Do For Halloween?
Did you dress up or do anything for Halloween?
I watched monday night football
I bush hogged and watched Halloween
No trick-or-treaters come down our road - So I ate Candy ALL NIGHT LONG! If I knew I'd feel this bad, I'd have drank instead.....
Well, honestly I shut the door and watched scary movies. I drank a lil' whiskey - and then my girlfriend came in all zombified. Scared the living piss out of me, or maybe it was the alcohol.. Who knows.
My Halloween sucked ass. For the first time that I can ever remember I couldn't find the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. Things just weren't the same.
Stardust Wrote:No trick-or-treaters come down our road - So I ate Candy ALL NIGHT LONG! If I knew I'd feel this bad, I'd have drank instead.....

Dusty

If you would have told me I could have helped you out with the candy.:popcorn:
Westside Wrote:My Halloween sucked ass. For the first time that I can ever remember I couldn't find the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. Things just weren't the same.

I watched it sat.night...lol..
Stardust Wrote:No trick-or-treaters come down our road - So I ate Candy ALL NIGHT LONG! If I knew I'd feel this bad, I'd have drank instead.....

:yum: did both of those plus had fun with my older sons as we made fun of trick or treaters who were way to old to be doing it.
Handed out candy to MANY kids. And then watched a little football and ate what was left over. lol
Took one of the kids to practice, took two of my kids plus neighbor kid trick or treating, ate some of their candy and fell asleep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just want to say something..

I miss being a little kid!
I threw eggs at your house
I took my brother and sister trick or treating with one gallon of gas left in my car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^So ur out of gas?
Real Badman Wrote:I threw eggs at your house

Noo, not you? lol

:poker face:
Did anyone save some candy for me?
No bigben!
^Dang it i love candy
Sat around and ate some leftover candy.
I need all kinds of candy
I took a 2 and a half year old Buzz Lightyear trick or treating.
I wonder if we can keep this post going on until this time next year?
Baby Sat, handed out candy, ate candy and watched ...of course...Halloween!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
at what age are you to old to trick or treat?
nky Wrote:at what age are you to old to trick or treat?

IMO 12 years old. I've had parents carrying their own bag trick or treating with their kids, but I'm sure you all have as well.
Went to a party Saturday night, as a zombie. On Halloween, I shot older kids that were throwing eggs with my paintball gun. I ambushed so many, hardly any of them seen me. Got the idea from a movie. Good times..
^That sounds fun