Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your WWE PPV dream list???
My would be...

January - The Royal Rumble, second best match idea ever with everything on the line! Plus its the first really big stepping stone that leads to Wrestlemania!

February - Superbrawl, I would keep the Elimination Chamber match at this event but I would uni-fie the World Heavyweight and WWE title and keep this match as a last ditch effort for you 6 biggest stars who did not win the Rumble, and you can always have someone cash in Money In The Bank here to add to the story lines even more!

March - Wrestlemania, that's a easy one isn't it but please let this night end feuds like it use too instead of just being a mid point to ending a feud. Remember wondering who would be next in line for a title shot after Wrestlemania??? Also, put Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania again so you have more names on the card!

April - Spring Stampede, great name for a PPV that could easily be placed somewhere in the mid west. Some of WCW biggest events took place during this PPV.

May - Guilty As Charged, this could be a great build up for a feud between someone and the GM of WWE, plus you could turn it into a Extreme Rules like PPV to pay honor to ECW.

June - King Of The Ring, this use to be such a big deal and was a great stepping stone, like the Royal Rumble, to setting up for Summer Slam! You can put your biggest names on display plus push new main eventers easy but creating them as underdogs in this event.

July - Bash At The Beach, this was a great summer themed PPV, and being a stepping stone between King Of The Ring and Summer Slam plus you could bring in some sex appeal with diva's in bikini's and such to fit the name.

August - Summer Slam, the second biggest PPV of the year and spread out just far enough from Wrestlemania that big time feuds could take place here, maybe you Wrestle Mania rematches that you want to see.

September - Night Of Champions, I think this is another great PPV where you display a lot of talent if you made the Unified WWE World Heavyweight Championship be defended in a championship scramble, plus makes it easy to create a underdog or upset champion.

October - Halloween Havoc, my favorite WCW PPV and what event fits the idea of a Hell In A Cell match better then this? Or a inferno match even? Or a buried alive match?

November - Survivor Series, this event needs to be reinvented and it can be very easily by bringing back the greatest match ever... War Games! Put your Bragging Rights match between Raw and Smackdown, or just a simple feud between main eventer faces and heels into a War Games match, plus save the idea of a 5 on 5 survivor series match. You bring back the greatest match and save what has become a dull PPV.

December - Starrcade, you need to end the year with a bang and finish feuds so you can set up your road to Wrestlemania, and what better way to do it then the second most prestigious PPV in wrestling history!
I always liked world war 3 more than I did the rumble. I loved the 3 rings.
I'm glad Halloween Havoc was mentioned. I still go back to when Abdullah the Butcher was electrocuted as one of the most memorable gimmicks I can remember. Starcade is the granddaddy for me. It was the year before Vince introduced Wrestlemania but everyone makes Wrestlemania out as the event that started it all. But Starcade actually was a November event and did not take place in December for a few years into it.
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad Halloween Havoc was mentioned. I still go back to when Abdullah the Butcher was electrocuted as one of the most memorable gimmicks I can remember. Starcade is the granddaddy for me. It was the year before Vince introduced Wrestlemania but everyone makes Wrestlemania out as the event that started it all. But Starcade actually was a November event and did not take place in December for a few years into it.

When talking about memorable moments, Abdullah is always one of the first that pops into my mind. One of my first memories of wrestling.
^ And he is still wrestling today putting on the same type of match as always. The brutal brawls with Bruiser Brody in Texas and Puerto Rico were some of the bloodiest matches ever
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad Halloween Havoc was mentioned. I still go back to when Abdullah the Butcher was electrocuted as one of the most memorable gimmicks I can remember. Starcade is the granddaddy for me. It was the year before Vince introduced Wrestlemania but everyone makes Wrestlemania out as the event that started it all. But Starcade actually was a November event and did not take place in December for a few years into it.

Starcade was always my favorite as well. I miss the old NWA and the jobber as well. You said it before Dusty. We need the jobber back.