Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Russell Co Updates
I'll be posting the scores here if I can get reception. Kickoff at 7:30 Eastern.
Thanks. Looking forward to it. I will be working a blowout between Green and Clinton County....uggggh!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Knox Central rolls... at least the bus is getting ready to.
Football1 Wrote:Knox Central rolls... at least the bus is getting ready to.

Hopefully the trip here is more enjoyable than the long ride home.................lol.
All over the world their are dads sitting by hospital beds praying for their sons life. I am deeply thankful thy on this night my prayers are for my sons safety and success. May I always be grateful to God for my blessings whether from the sideline or from the bedside.

Special prayers tonight for a dear friend whose son is not on the field where he should be. And thanks in advance for the good folks of Russell county. Its beautiful place out here. Just got to the field and can't wait for this to get started!
KFC 7
Tv 0
10:30 in 1st
7 - 7
Brittle return
13-7
Russell at half
14-13 knox
Come on Russell get it together and win
16 - 14 Russell end of 3rd
Yo Laker, any updates?
This was worst called game I have ever seen. Russell has a very good team and doesn't needed to win like that I would be glad to sit down and watch the game film with those refs and show them how bad they suck but im sure they don't have the balls to dour they should never be allowed to ref another game. Not even youth football. Not taking anything away from Russell but come on you all have got to agree. Not talking about the people from Russell all seemed nice just the refs suck that's a fact
sorry guys. phone just wasn't getting it done.

Russell Co ended up winning on a TD with about 45 seconds left in the game.
bigdog79 Wrote:This was worst called game I have ever seen. Russell has a very good team and doesn't needed to win like that I would be glad to sit down and watch the game film with those refs and show them how bad they suck but im sure they don't have the balls to dour they should never be allowed to ref another game. Not even youth football. Not taking anything away from Russell but come on you all have got to agree. Not talking about the people from Russell all seemed nice just the refs suck that's a fact

I sounds like they were the same refs that called the KNOX-ROCK game.
No rock just sucked don't needed help to beat someone 40-7 last touchdown was a give kid was OB and you all know it if rusell beat kc that bad wouldn't even be taling about the refs
bigdog79 Wrote:This was worst called game I have ever seen. Russell has a very good team and doesn't needed to win like that I would be glad to sit down and watch the game film with those refs and show them how bad they suck but im sure they don't have the balls to dour they should never be allowed to ref another game. Not even youth football. Not taking anything away from Russell but come on you all have got to agree. Not talking about the people from Russell all seemed nice just the refs suck that's a fact

Not sure which calls your referring to, but I did see a few that benefited both teams.

There was a pass interference call at mid-field against knox in the first half that was a horrible call. Knox stopped the drive anyways.

There were several holds and a block in the back that didn't get called against KC on their last scoring drive.

I'll agree that the officiating wasn't good, but I don't think it was biased in anyway. They just didn't call a lot of stuff....perhaps 6-7 flags all night. With 2 of those being PF against knox that had to be called.
bigdog79 Wrote:No rock just sucked don't needed help to beat someone 40-7 last touchdown was a give kid was OB and you all know it if rusell beat kc that bad wouldn't even be taling about the refs

You just enjoy third place in the district. Suck on that a while, and then get ready to head over to Boyle Co.
Great Game! Both teams played with lots of heart. Saw some big hits all night long from both sides! Knox is a good team....I really believe they have a chance at Boyle! There were bad calls all night long that benefited both teams but did not effect the outcome of the game. I think our district could go 3-1 in the first round of the playoffs! Lakers 8-1 ....Hosting our first playoff game in years!!!!
Great Game! Both teams played with lots of heart. Saw some big hits all night long from both sides! Knox is a good team....I really believe they have a chance at Boyle! There were bad calls all night long that benefited both teams but did not effect the outcome of the game. I think our district could go 3-1 in the first round of the playoffs! Lakers 8-1 ....Hosting our first playoff game in years!!!!

i
My prediction comes true. I knew someone would think the refs sucked.
I think that Knox and Russell are by far the best two teams in the distract this year. I agree both teams played well and no matter what russell won thats that but the refs played a big part tonight it was some baised but that happens when you on the road would rather get beat by 40 and then you know you just got beat because the teams was that much better than you. Knox had a lot of freshmen out on the feild so this battle should be fun to watch over the next few years. One last thing Knox had a few chance to score and put the game away and just didnt get the job done got to learn to finish on the road so refs or loud fans cant change it. I still stand by what I said earlier I would like to sit with the refs and watch the game film and have a little heart to heart nothing mean just need to know how bad they suck. Good luck Russell in the Playoffs proud of the panthers tonight palyed hard. Also the fans in Rsussell are very nice and to be respected
bigdog79 Wrote:I think that Knox and Russell are by far the best two teams in the distract this year. I agree both teams played well and no matter what russell won thats that but the refs played a big part tonight it was some baised but that happens when you on the road would rather get beat by 40 and then you know you just got beat because the teams was that much better than you. Knox had a lot of freshmen out on the feild so this battle should be fun to watch over the next few years. One last thing Knox had a few chance to score and put the game away and just didnt get the job done got to learn to finish on the road so refs or loud fans cant change it. I still stand by what I said earlier I would like to sit with the refs and watch the game film and have a little heart to heart nothing mean just need to know how bad they suck. Good luck Russell in the Playoffs proud of the panthers tonight palyed hard. Also the fans in Rsussell are very nice and to be respected

Thanks for the compliments on our fans. For the most part we try to be good hosts, and we teach/coach our players to do the same. These two teams will definitely be going at it next year, and perhaps could meet again this year.

There were some bad calls like I mentioned, but I believe this was the same crew that called our LCC game, and in that game there were several no calls as well. I felt this game was actually officiated better than that one, but there was some holding going on that didn't get called. I won't really complain because I didn't see too much of it.