Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rangers
50.00%
Cardinals
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rangers vs. Cardinals (World Series)
who ya got?
Before the playoffs started, I picked the Phillies and the Rangers so I got one team in there but this matchup is going to be fun to watch. These are deff the two hottest teams in the month of Oct. I got to go with the Cards.

Cards in 6.
I'm taking the Rangers just because I simply can't stand the Cardinals
LOL... I'm not a big fan of the Cards either but I'm just being real.
Rootin' for da Rangers!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I like the Cardinals a little bit I guess. I'll go with them in 7.

I just hate pretty much every team from Texas. I think it's there fans. Never met any anymore dumber than Texas fans. And, they all think their teams are God's gift to earth, when they're not, lol. They choke as much as Chokelahoma..
Rangers in 6.
Cardinals better not win!!!
I'm pulling for the Rangers, but really don't care who wins. I'm a fan of Pujols, but would love to see Hamilton get the ring!
Pujuols will be too much for the Rangers I do believe. Guy is crazy good.
Stardust Wrote:I'm pulling for the Rangers, but really don't care who wins. I'm a fan of Pujols, but would love to see Hamilton get the ring!

I agree with that. I'm starting to actually like the Rangers the more I read into their team. Ya gotta respect the comeback that St. Louis has made, I mean being down 10 games at the end of August, and now in the World Series is just amazing. And the Rangers, getting back to a World Series after losing in it last year.

I'm kinda wanting them to win it, just because I can't imagine how bad it hurts to lose two championships, back to back..*cough* Butler *cough* *cough

:pondering:
Most of you know that I am a fan of Albert, so I have to pick the Cards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I see the cardinals taking it but i say it will take them all 7 games
Rangers in 6
Cards in 7! I'm in the running for 2 of my Cardinal teams to be champions this year
Texas in 6.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Cards in 7! I'm in the running for 2 of my Cardinal teams to be champions this year

ahh boys...
I don't care. I am just happy that the Yankees are not in the World Series.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Game 1 is shaping up to be a really good game
Game one is in the books,if the Cards win again tonite,they win in 6.If Texas wins tonite,Rangers in 7.So tonite is a big game for both teams.I'm a Reds fan which makes me a N.L. fan,so go Cards.