Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
46.67%
Johnson Central
53.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ashland 10/21/11
Seems to me like last year FT got all they wanted and then some from JC. If I am not mistaken, didn't JC drop the tieing pass to end the game. We all know had the ball been received JC was going for the 2pt conversion. Its not like FT has killed JC in the last 3 or 4 years. People seem to think JC is not capable of beating FT, I disagree.
Keepnitreal Wrote:I would understand if it was a scheduled game, but it was re-scheduled from earlier in the week. On Thursday night Paintsville played the remainder of their game, which was only like 12 minutes or so. S. Laurel could have easily decided to play the game on Thursday night. But THEY decided THEY wanted to play on Friday even as JC requested it be played on Thursday night or Saturday. How low has football fallen in that school district for them to even allow this to happen.

A bunch of FS'ers if you ask me!:redboxer:

You're dadgum right muchacho! They're FS'ers,CS'ers,and piccolo players. I'm so mad right now I might not wear my black pants to the game. I cant camouflage the way I feel about them any longer. Piss on them.Confusedumo:
Truth Wrote:With all those state championships year after year, I assumed that everyone- even in your part of the state- knew about FTH. I do, however, agree that it would take a perfect game from Ashland or JC and a real letdown by FTH for either of them to beat FTH. It would also require a good bit of creating officiating which I hear can happen up your way.
Come on man. "Creative Officiating", that is a weak little rabbit you pulled out of the hat. Think that one over and just tell the "TRUTH".:hilarious:
I'd love to see Jude break the rushing record against Ashland.....it would bring a smile to my face....:biggrin:
old_school_hero Wrote:I'd love to see Jude break the rushing record against Ashland.....it would bring a smile to my face....:biggrin:

Mine as well as long as Ashland gets the W
Any news on Davis?
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Seems to me like last year FT got all they wanted and then some from JC. If I am not mistaken, didn't JC drop the tieing pass to end the game. We all know had the ball been received JC was going for the 2pt conversion. Its not like FT has killed JC in the last 3 or 4 years. People seem to think JC is not capable of beating FT, I disagree.

And you can be very proud that your team played FTH close on your home field. Not a lot of schools can make that claim. Hats off to you. Of course, you still lost to what was recognized as one of FTH's lesser teams in recent years and FTH went on to win another state championship.

Still, I like your optimism. I will be the first to admit that FTH is beatable this year but, most likely, only by Louisville Trinity. Then, again, this Trinity team is probably the best high school team ever assembled in the Commonwealth.
They will shut down Jude because he does not have the blocking he had last year,and it will be a long,long,time when you see a team as good as they were last year all i got to say is you can't replace JK HALL,TANNER BRATON,DJ OUSLEY,CODY PARKER AND CALEB WILCOX
If you don't believe me just ask jj jude
The proof of that was definate in tonight's game. You could also tell it when they played Perry County. No blockers = bad night for the Eagle offense.