Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
77.22%
Pike Central
22.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pike Central 10/21/11
cuppett777 Wrote:i know this is off topic,but if Tilman makes it to semis this year,it would be played at there place right?hope so i will go scout that one..

No, I don't think so. The only way Belfry would meet Tilman would be at State.
The Pirates make a BIG statement tomorrow night against the Bent Mountain Buzzards and prove why they are the Kings of Pike County and one of the best, if not the best, in Eastern Kentucky.

Belfry: 55

PCC: 14

:devilflam:rockon::devilflam:rockon::devilflam
Crossbones Wrote:No, I don't think so. The only way Belfry would meet Tilman would be at State.

i know that,i was meaning does Tilman have home field through out playoffs until they get to state if they make it...
First I want to say I like both teams, but I like Central better.
With that being said I think Belfry takes this one,by 20.

I do want to say Central could win, if they were able to get up two td's and they go in believing they can play with Belfry.

I hope both teams play their best game and nobody gets injured.

I really hope Central can prove me wrong.
Only a 1 eyed pirate on a sinking ship would think a Buckleys Creek Hawk was a Bent Mountain Buzzard!!!! LOL.
PikeCentralPride Wrote:Only a 1 eyed pirate on a sinking ship would think a Buckleys Creek Hawk was a Bent Mountain Buzzard!!!! LOL.

I have no idea what in the hell this means, but I'll tell you I laughed HARD.
cuppett777 Wrote:i know that,i was meaning does Tilman have home field through out playoffs until they get to state if they make it...

My bad. I misunderstood ya. Yea, Tilman would have homefield throughout. TongueirateSho
Belfry0304 Wrote:I have no idea what in the hell this means, but I'll tell you I laughed HARD.

I think he means to say that the other poster not only got the species of bird wrong but his geography is off as well.

Pc is located on buckleys creek.
Hawks are predators and slightly smaller than a buzzard whiz is a scavenger. Just an FYI
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I overlooked the post about Bent Mountain Buzzards, needless to say it made PikeCentralPride's post hilarious.
Game time will soon be here time to put up or shut up. Suprised that not many PCC fans with much to say about the game. Talk is cheap so i guess we will soon see a great game that will give Haywood the record and the pirates the district. Confusedinglepar Dont expect a blowout but i think the pirates are ready to play,and will take charge of the game.:Thumbs:
There has been a Breathitt Co bus full of what looks like players and maybe coaches dressed in Pike County Central Orange and Blue. The bus was seen traveling South on 23 around Allen about 20 minutes ago. Must be coming for moral support!

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Go Big Red!!!!!!

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
HarleyD Wrote:There has been a Breathitt Co bus full of what looks like players and maybe coaches dressed in Pike County Central Orange and Blue. The bus was seen traveling South on 23 around Allen about 20 minutes ago. Must be coming for moral support!

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Go Big Red!!!!!!

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Belfry by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics