Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is Dakotah Euton?
Where did Dakotah Euton from scott county go to play college ball
I reckon he went to Arkon but transfered to little ole Asbury.
Tailback44 Wrote:I reckon he went to Arkon but transfered to little ole Asbury.

wasnt he at one time committed to UK when Billie G was there
Exactly at the level I predicted he would be when he transferred to Scott County. Big and slow doesn't equal D1, imo.
I always thought that he seemed like a good kid. I remember that the UK fanbase was so excited to see what this kid was doing but man how far we have come.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hanging out with Billy G planning their comeback to take over college basketball
dirtybird Wrote:hanging out with Billy G planning their comeback to take over college basketball

in rehab??? lol:thatsfunn
This is another piece of evidence that Billy Gillispie is the biggest idiot(drunk or sober) to ever coach college basketball in the state of Kentucky.
He was at Akron, but transferred to Asbury College.
Yes, he was being looked at by UK win we had BCG. lol But now, I believe he's playing for Akron. But I'm not 100% sure.
Super kid, he is now at Asbury playing ball & having fun & getting a great Christian education. Not a thing wrong with that he is the only one that has to be happy with his decision and I would say he is.
A great situation for him both on and off the court. Shouse does a great job and will utilize a big with skills and a shot.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Yes, he was being looked at by UK win we had BCG. lol But now, I believe he's playing for Akron. But I'm not 100% sure.

He was more than looked at. He verbally committed.
Committed in like 8th grade or something? Epic Fail.
Rose Hill Transfer??
The Scarlet Lion Wrote:Rose Hill Transfer??

Yep... that's him.

He seemed like a good kid, just not a D1 talent. It's easy to look good when you're that much bigger than everyone else (as he was in jr. high)
At Asbury College