Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County @ Boyd County 10/14
Your thoughts and predictions?
If the Hornets come out and execute early on offense and the defense doesn't give up big plays it could be a pretty fun game to watch. If not, it might get ugly.
McCameraMan Wrote:If the Hornets come out and execute early on offense and the defense doesn't give up big plays it could be a pretty fun game to watch. If not, it might get ugly.

I'd love to see Magoffin pull it off. I believe they have the talent but do they believe?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I'd love to see Magoffin pull it off. I believe they have the talent but do they believe?

Yeah, I'd love to see it happen as well! I'll be in attendence, and hopefully the Hornets can pull out a win.
As the shelby Valley game as a barometer. I say the Lions with a running clock.
Alpha_Male Wrote:As the shelby Valley game as a barometer. I say the Lions with a running clock.

Magoffin had several key players out on offense and defense for this game. Not saying they would have won by any means, but it would have been at least a few TD's closer.
Hornets by 10
Boyd wins big!!!!!!:Clap:
Anybody from Magoffin Co. going to drive the HornetMobile to Boyd Co.?
Boyd has shown the ability to put up some points mostly against peoples Jv squads. I don't know anything about Magoffin co. Could be a very even game if MC has any defense at all??
49-12 Boyd county
old_school_hero Wrote:Anybody from Magoffin Co. going to drive the HornetMobile to Boyd Co.?

Nope. I haven't seen it in years. And I'm at every game lol
McCameraMan Wrote:Nope. I haven't seen it in years. And I'm at every game lol

I probably haven't seen it since 1991 or so.....I just thought it was cool to see it sitting there at the high school....